Ive been crying, for 25 years?!!

"Whoa. There is a Sunset Curve. You did die..But not last night. Twenty-five years ago?"

"What? No. No, no, no. Th-Th-That's impossible. After we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird, dark room where Alex cried" Reggie stuttered.

"Well... I don't think... I think we were all pretty upset. OK" Alex said, bringing his voice back up three octaves.

"But that was just for like an hour. We just showed up here."

"Look. I'm just telling you what my phone says," the brown haired girl said, holding out her phone.

"See? You died in 1995. When you were 17. It's now 2020."

My eyebrows raised. Does that mean I can say I'm a time traveler, or does that not apply?

"So, this is the future?" Reggie said, still trying to process the news as well.

"Wait. So... So, it has been 25 years. I have been crying for 25 years? How is that possible!?"

"Well, you're a very emotional person."

"I am not!"

"You cried when I threw my stuffed animal against the wall" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Mr snuggles did not deserve that" Alex said, pointing a finger at me.

"Thought you were afraid to come out here."

I turned to see a little boy walking through the studio doors. "You talking to your ghost friend? How does he look? Is he hideous?"

"I'm actually a girl so" I mumbled.

Alex patted my back before turning to face Reggie. "He can see you."

I sent Alex a glare and swatted his shoulder. I don't know why they bother to pick on each other, when there the most sensitive peo- ghosts I've ever met. Wait, There the only ghosts I know. So would that-

"No, he can't" The girl snapped.

The little boy glanced around confused, while I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he couldn't see me. At least people genuinely couldn't see me, and aren't just pretending I don't exist "What?"

"Uh... What do you want?"

"A normal sister, for starters. Stop being weird and come eat" the boy sassed, before walking out.

"He couldn't see you" the girl said confused

"Yeah. I mean, that's... usually how ghosts work."

The girl sighed making her way towards the door.

"Look, I'm very sorry for what happened to you guys, but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave."

"But wait. We... We didn't get your name" Luke said taking small steps towards the girl.

"It's Julie."

"Cool, I-I'm Luke," Luke chuckled a bit before backing up at julies raised crucifix. "by-by the way.. And this is--"

"Reggie. I'm Reggie. Hey."