3. Asseblance

It turns out that not knowing where to turn leads to desperation. Desperation can lead to even worse situations.

The next day was Tuesday. That day we were going to be split into groups for the festival of light (our head master likes to "share and open experiences"... we think it's a pain in the ass). This is so we could create our own presentation on the topic.

The old crow was off ill (HALLELUJAH!) and we had a sub. So he choose our groups and put us together to create a history of the festival.

Thursday rolls around quickly and we all stay back to help and form some kind of a structure to a project I'm 96% sure we will be "ill" on the day of the show.

Silence. It's all that filled the first icky, awkward and cringey 10-15 minutes. After that, however, we all got to know each other. Turns out Maddie and Monica went to the same nursery. James, Joey and Max all agree that North London is painted red (they support arsenal).

Me and Harry looked at each other in complete confidence- this was the start of something beautiful.

Wow. Maddie was beautiful. I liked her. A lot.

Worst part is... I still adore her.

Harry caught me practically drooling across from her.

Why do I feel so guilty about loving her?

A/N: 10 votes and I'll publish chapter 4 :)