Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

He shouted at me saying " You will tell me what you have read in the book ?" I was completely terrified from his reaction and how he knew that I read the book but I decided not to tell anyone about it till I could find a solution for that misunderstanding so I said " Book !! Which book ? " 

He got angry and held me from my neck upwards saying " The book of the cathedral I know that you read it. " I insisted on denying and hardly said trying to take my breath " I didn't read it. I haven't seen it since I opened it. " He looked straight at my eyes to see if I was lying at him but I was very good at it and I showed nothing. So he let go of my neck and I fell to the ground coughing.

When I could take my breath I said " Who are you ? You don't have the right to treat me that way. " He moved so fast and said " I told you you would know soon. You have to know that I have the right to treat you the way I want. " 

I stood up and said " Really. And I have the right to kick you out of my dreams. " He laughed wildly and said " I bet you. " I closed my eyes and imagined new places and it worked but he was still there. The places and events changed but he was still there. 

He said " You are so stubborn but I like it. " I said " Be aware because I can make you hate me. "

He said " But you will suffer not me if I hated you , I would humiliate you. " When he said the word humiliate I remembered what I had read in the book and I immediately said " Demon. "

He turned back to me and said " What a very smart girl. I guess I wouldn't wonder why you opened my message. " I said " Really then why do you want to know what was written in the book since you are demon. " He began to get confused and couldn't say anything then he said " Don't provoke me or I'll harm you. "

I laughed and said " I am not afraid of you. " He was about to kill me but he made a scratch in my arm. It really hurt and it was bleeding I did my best to hide my pain and fear and said " Is this all you got ? He bit his lips from anger and said " That's enough for now. " Then he grabbed me harshly from my arm and said " Take care my dear don't be so proud and daring or little silly lorry shall be sorry. "

I couldn't say anything because I woke up on the beep of my alarm. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I looked at my arm I saw the scratch he made. I fell to the ground and made a loud sigh and said in complete amazement " What !! How !! When !! "

I looked around and said " Could that be true ? " Then after washing the scratch, I began to calm down and said " God please save me. " But I heard a strange voice saying " He won't hear you. " I said loudly " Who are you ? Show yourself. " The voice laughed and said " Little lorry seems worried but she has to calm down because her friends are standing in front of her door. "

I said " My friends. You are liar. Now they are at work. " The voice said " Open the door. " Then the door bell rang. When that happened , words failed me. That was the first time in my whole life I was so afraid. Anyway I washed my face and went to open the door and it was Martha and Claire.

I looked at them with amazement then I said " Hey. " They could feel that I wasn't in the mood and that there was something wrong. So Martha said " What's wrong ? " 

I didn't want to tell anyone because they would immediately think I am crazy so I preferred to keep it for myself and said " Nothing. I just stayed up late. "

Claire said " Sorry we came that time. We want to tell you a surprise. "

I looked at her with a smile and said " Surprise me " 

Martha said and hugged me " You're going to be on TV tonight. "

I should have asked her which program and with how or even show some happiness but I said " No no I don't want it. "