Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The last thing I heard was " Lorren ". I found myself in a dark maze and there was fog. I didn't know where I was. I called out " Hello. Is there anybody here ? " I heard some evil laughters. I began to walk. I walked for nearly 15 minutes but I found myself again in the same place where I was standing.

I walked again and the same happened. It was repeated for nearly six times. I became so irritated and shouted " Get me out of here. " Then I saw the same black ghost which I saw after opening the book. I returned back till I hit a wall and said " Who are you ? "

It laughed and said " Muhahaha. It's very good that you don't know me. I was waiting for someone to open the book but to my good luck a beautiful girl did so. " And it began to come closer. I became scared and said " Don't come closer or .." It said " Or what ? Are you going to kill me ?" Then it laughed wildly.

I said " I will close the book when I return back and lock you here. "

It said " Funny girl. You are the one who is locked here not me. "

I said " I am sorry. I didn't mean it. Please get me out of here. "

It said " And what will I get in return ?"

I said " Anything but get me out of here. "

It said " Hahahaha !! It's not up to you. I will take what I want from you whenever I want and all what you will do is obey me. "

I really wanted to punch him if it were a person. I wanted to get out of here but I had no choice. So I said " But before that, I want to know who you are. "

It said " You will soon know my darling. "

Then it came much closer and hit me into the wall and laughed. I could feel that my head touched the grass. I could hardly open my eyes but I could see that the place was getting darker and darker. I took a deep breath and suddenly opened my eyes to see myself on a bed with my friends around me and the priest was there too.

I said " Where am I ?"

Martha said " Thank God you're okay. "

I felt that my head hurts from being hit in the wall. So I put my hand on my head to see if there was blood. To my surprise I heard a strange and harsh sound saying " So fast but painful. "

I asked my friends " Have you heard that ?"

Mark said " Heard what ? "

I noticed that they couldn't hear it so I didn't want to tell anyone may be it was an illusion because all I saw was just a dream. So I said " Never mind. How long have I been sleeping ?"

Claire said " For three hours. Are you okay now ? "

I said " Yes. I want to go home. "

The priest said " My daughter Have you seen anything ? "

I was hesitated to answer him and say the truth. So I said " No. " I knew that he didn't believe me but thanks God he didn't repeat the question. I did so because I was sure that no one would believe me, besides, I don't care for dreams.

I asked them to help me to stand up. Then Mark drove us home. While he was driving, Martha said " Aren't you going to tell me how you opened the book ?"

Claire said " Yes you are so lucky. Tell me how !! "

I said " I don't know. I didn't want to open it. It just happened. "

Mark said " Oh our friend is going to be famous. "

Claire " Yes. All news papers will talk about it and the channels as well. "