~ Chapter 2 ~

Once you got to the dance studio you went in and set your stuff down, you connected your phone to the speaker and began stretching while listening to day6, after a good stretch, and a quick random, you were now ready to  learn the dance.

          You looked at the choreo demonstration video one more time before starting to learn it. You had analyzed it the night before about 8 times, that way you got familiar to the steps of the dance and wouldn't be completely clueless when you got to the studio, but lets be honest you also couldn't wait to learn it...

        You knew it was going to take you a few days to learn it since it was pretty difficult, but what did you expect knowing it was choreographed by Danceracha and was meant to be at skz dance level. You started to get some moves right, seeing the video several times the night before really helped you out.

        After an hour of dancing you took a break and went to get some lunch at a cafe nearby , you ordered a ham and cheese croissant since you weren't too hungry and an ice coffee to have a lot of energy to study later that day.

        Once you finished your lunch you payed for the food and went back to the dance room, you finished drinking your coffee on your way there and went back to learning the choreography.

        After almost getting halfway through learning the basic choreography, not looking into details yet, you decide to be finished for the day and go home, that way you could rest a bit and get your notes to study for the exam.

        You leave to go to your friends house and on your way there you listen to some music. When you get to her house, you go in through the back door and  first grab some food from Sunni's kitchen to snack on while you study, then you head upstairs to her room.(Her house was like a second home to you, so you knew the house and family well)

        "So what have you been doing all day?" Your friend asked as you walk into her room to which you answered "Just learning a new dance and you?"   ' Why didn't you tell her about the audition was it the nerves of it not happening or you wanting to surprise her ' either way you didn't know why you didn't tell her, but you started studying and completely forgot about the audition until your friends sister, Ara, came in the room

         "y/n Stray Kids is having a dance audition to be in a video you should totally do it !!!" She scream excitedly as she walked up to you to show you and your friend the video.When the video was over your friend looked at you and said "You should do it!" she nudged you "Do you think I have a chance of getting it?" You asked curiously because you wanted to hear her opinion after all she was your best friend "well..." she started talking "of course you would you know like every choreography!" Said her sister interrupting your friend who glared up at her sister causing her to run out of the room.

     "As I was saying, I think you would have to work really hard for it,  but if  someone can do it, it's you" your friend said. You looked at her , smiled and gave her a big warm hug which she returned. "Well if you're so sure then I might as well try, now lets get back to studying" and with that

After studying for 2 hours, the both of you went downstairs to eat dinner with Sunni's  family, her mom had made some  kimchi stew, which was delicious like always.

         Then you and Sunni thanked Mrs.Kim and went back upstairs to talk for sometime until you had to go home.

~ TIME SKIP ~

        That night you fell asleep as soon as your head touched the pillow. You were so tired from dancing and studying that you were glad the day was over, and that  finally you were getting a good night worth of sleep.

* 697 words*
————————————————————————