~ Chapter 1 ~

Y/N POV;

It was Saturday night  and you had nothing to do so you were doing what anybody else would do in your place, you were scrolling through Instagram.

"AAAAAAAHHHH oh my god-" you screamed when you saw momo's new post.

        "How can she be so pretty?!?!" you put your phone down on the bed aggressively, only to fall out of bed with the abrupt opening of your door

"How can she be so pretty?!?!" you put your phone down on the bed aggressively, only to fall out of bed with the abrupt opening of your door. "WHAT HAPPENED?!? ARE YOU OK?!?!" your mom came in running looking worried from your scream. "Mom calm down.I'm not ok m-"you try and calm down your moms scream only for her to run to you and check to see if you have any injuries."Where are you hurt?!?"  she said as she keep checking for any wound.

     "Mom i'm ok physically but momo has made my heart feels like its about to fall off my chest, just look at her" you whined showing her your phone." Honey, I thought something bad had happened to you" she said as she put on her glasses and took your phone "Oh my she does look very pretty, now i see why you scream." she gave you back your phone before continuing "I'm just glad Leo isn't here or my ears would be bleeding from the both of you" with that she walked away closing the door behind her.

        Once your mom was gone and your heartbeat had calmed down you got a twitter notification from Stray kids, which immediately caught your attention since you knew they had been working on their new comeback so it probably had something to do with that, the more teasers and previews that came out for the comeback the more excited you got. When you opened the page you saw all 8 member lined up, 'Weird this doesn't look like anything from the comeback'

You started watching the video and didn't understand sh*t, since you only know basic Korean, but you saw that there was a second video, which was in English, so you watched that one instead.

Once you finished watching the video you let out the most excited and loudest
scream ever, you were so excited about the announcement they had just made.

Your mom ran into your room just like last time and asked with a worried tone "Y/n are you okay?!? Did someone post another picture??" You looked up at her and back to your phone, you finally answer by saying "Mom I think I'm going to be in stray kids new music video" she looked at you confused and you waved her over to you, not having enough energy to explain, with that she walks over to your bed.

You showed her the video and she looked so excited for you and asked "Would you like to audition?" You looked up at her with a big smile and nodded excitedly."Can I?" She gave you a big hug and a soft smile, and nodded "If it's something you want to do, you know you have my full support" you responded with a small thank you, she gave your head a small pat and then left your room. Not without telling you to go to sleep.

But how could you, you just found out that you have a chance of being in one of your favorite idols music video and not only that but meeting them and seeing them in person.*mentally squealing*

The announcement said that you would have to send a video of you dancing to the choreography attached to their latest tweet, the choreography was made by Felix, Hyunjin, and Lee Know.

The auditions would last a month so you had enough time to learn and perfect the choreography. It also came easy to you learning choreography since you've been dancing for almost 7 years now.

You stayed up all night thinking how you were going to film the audition, looking through your closet to see what you where going to wear and how you would react if you actually got chosen. You even went as far as pretending to receive a "Best back up dancer in an MV" award during the next MAMAs. (Maybe you do need sleep)

You thought about that for a while until your brother walked in your room making you snap out of it "Moms making breakfast. She wants to know if you pancakes or french toast?" he asked already looking at you in disgust already ready for the day "Since you're nowhere near ready, I'll pick" and with that he closed the door and left you to get ready.

——— TIME SKIP ———

        After breakfast you went back up stairs to get everything ready to head out to the dance studio you had reserved, you packed your bag and went to your car.

        On your way to the studio you see that Sunni, your best friend, was calling you so you answered and she immediately starts talking all about the party she went to last night. You talked about your plans for the weekend and also how you wanted to study together for your upcoming exam.

*words*

————————————————————————

A/N

Ok so basically this sucks lmao, i don't really know how to bring the new but i don't want this book to be a super slow burn so yeah.
Also do you guys prefer really long chapter or short ones??? I feel like i prefer medium sized with important things happening in them rather than a bunch of short filler ones. But i want to write in the best way possible for you to read.(Also yes it was necessary to scream over momo in just the first chapter it was just needed?)
ily <33