~ Chapter 4 ~

It had been a week since you had your test you hadn't gotten the scores back which was odd but you didn't really worry.

'What came after the wave? oh yeah the jump! ' those were the only thoughts in your mind. You had been to the studio at least an hour each day, normally it was more than that since you lost track of time as you got immersed into the dance.

        You already had learnt all the moves but you were perfecting all of the details and getting the timing of everything down perfectly .

         As to your soccer game last week you guys won 5-2 you made 2 assists and even scored 1 goal yourself, most of the school came to your game, mostly to see Suni but I mean who cares about the true reason they're there, not Suni let me tell you that.

You see Suni has been your best friend since 4th grade after soccer camp and have been inseparable since then. You guys basically lived at each other's houses for the rest of that summer and that's how you have been picking up some korean, well that and  from all the dramas you watch.

        Suni has always been at the top of everyone's list when it came to crushes, I mean you understand 100% why. She is literally the most perfect human being you know she gets straight A's (with the ocasional B once a year) is really pretty, has a great sense of humor and style plus is also a soccer player and a great one at that.

        I mean just last valentine's day she got 24 roses, 8 boxes of chocolates, 4 giant bears and about 26 confessions through letter or even songs, just thinking about Lewis singing makes you cringe, but because Suni is Suni she has never accepted one but is always sure to let them down gently, keeping their feelings in mind.

        Suni has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend not even her first kiss because if we're being honest you guys don't even think about that type stuff since you are so focused on your grades and doing great on after school activities, but always make an exception for idols.

~ Time skip ~

        You finally got your tests back after 2 weeks and just as expected you got 100 but if you had done the extra question you would've gotten a 102.5 but that doesn't matter now. Suni did great as well.

        After you got your tests back classes where over, so you started packing up your bag. Once you had your bag packed you and Suni walked out of the school towards your car and yes you did have to pick up your siblings before going home.

*462 words*
——————————————————————

A/N~

This chapter is more of a filler chapter (sorry for it being so short and messy) and just how much people simp for Suni, i would too, anywaysss stay safe and try and be happy remember ily!!!