Chap 17

'RING, RING, RING,'

The sudden ringing sound made a loud noise in the quiet restaurant. Wayo rushed to pick up the call to check it out.

"Hello?" before Wayo could even say his name, Ming started to question him.

"Yo, you said that P'Kit Kat's room was in the same building as you, right?" questioned Ming from the other line.

"Yes. I did. Why are you asking me that? Are you running somewhere?" asked Wayo as he could hear the heavy breathing through the call.

"Tell me the address now," said Ming hurriedly.

"It's two rooms past mine. What are you planning to do? Why do you ask for him.....," the call was hung up by Ming before Wayo could pry him for more details.

"Oi XXXX," Wayo cursed as he stares at the phone for a few minutes. He wonders what his stupid friend is planning to do now.

"Everything's okay?" asked Phana worriedly.

"Everything's good, Phi," he answered as he continued to choose from the menu book.

They are on their dinner date at the moment when Ming called and made Wayo feel worried. Why is Ming looking for P'Kit now? Ming was going to the gym when he left his room just now. What happened suddenly?

"P'Pha, may I ask you something?" asked Wayo softly.

"What is it?"

"Let's do some role play, okay? Now, I'm Phana. You will be Ming. If your friend wants to court me, Phana, Will you look for certain characteristics in me before letting your friend chase me, Phi?"

"So, Ming did check me out before you chased me?" inquired Phana with a stern look.

"No, no, no. Don't be angry, Phi," Wayo tried to convince Phana.

Phana laughed as he saw Wayo's terrified expression.

"Yo, I was joking. No worries," added Phana as he laughed heartily.

"Ooh, P'Pha. You shared me there," replied Wayo as he hit him playfully.

"Why do you make it hard. Just ask me if I'll look for specific characteristics in Beam's and Kit's partners," stated Phana calmly as he started to explain.

"It is diverse for both of them na, Yo.

When Forth asked for my blessing in chasing Beam, all I wished for him was to not be dead in Beam's hands.

Beam could appear calm and friendly. But he is the devil in disguise. He needs someone who could tame his wild spirits and care for him.

Forth had everything that needs to control Beam, plus he loved him wholeheartedly," explained Phana.

Their order arrived right at the time.

Phana served Yo first before taking his part to devour the delicious Lagsana.

Wayo played with the spoon as he wanted to get more details.

"What about P'Kit, Phi?" urged Wayo randomly.

"Kit...., If there is someone who could make him love himself more, then I'll approve them straight away.

Kit seems very positive and productive. He is very hardworking.

Honestly, he is a genius.

If not for him to avoid attention, it would have been him that become the campus topper.