Chap 2

"Ai'Pha, look at him," said Beam as he pointed toward someone by the corner seat at the bar.

It's been their hangout place since the first year. The bar has a contemporary luxury furniture brand that blends Portuguese craftsmanship and excellent materials, different aesthetics, and lifestyles.

It gave a very comfy feeling to the exhausted university students.

Of course, to the students from the wealthy families. It's a bit expensive for ordinary, average students.

"Who's that? What's with him? Do you know that guy?" asked Pha to the excited Beam, who is sitting beside him.

"Isn't he too cute? Just like your ideal type, Pha. Don't you want to try your luck?" teased Beam as he playfully nudged his friend by the side.

"Try my luck, my foot, Beam. Not in the mood and also not interested," replied Phana mockingly.

"Ohh really, first look at him na," encouraged Beam, again.

Beam kept teasing Pha, their gang leader, gang father, or call whatever you want. Kit turnaround from his seating to take a peek at the mentioned boy. It's true, as his best friend said before.

That nong looked so cute. Kit felt like pinching those cheeks. He could be an adorable partner to his giant friend.

"Ai Beam, I think our Pha don't get a chance. Look at his boyfriend. He looks like he wants to munch anybody who dares to get near that nong, and our Pha hates drama," said Kit as he ships his drink. He needs alcohol in his system after the long exam week they had.

"Ai Kit, how do you know that? They might be best friends like us, and nobody can beat our Great Phana," motivated Beam again.

"Oi..., even though he looks so cute and be my ideal type, do you guys think we have time to court him?" asked Phana with an annoyed look since his best friends are ganging up against him.

"Ai Pha, we? Him? Forth will kill me if he knew I talked about other boys," said Beam, while giggling. It seems like he is high. Beam is over-motivating and focused on their weird love life. On regular basics, he would never do that. Yes, he will still tease them and encourage them, but never to this point.

"Not you Beam, I meant Kit. Look at him. Kit has been staring at the boy for quite some time now, naaa," Phana teased Kit as he drags the words to piss off his small friend.

"I don't romantically like that nong, maybe as a younger brother. But, if the boy in front of him, then it's a different story," stated Kit casually.

"Ai Kit, I didn't know your swing this way?" teased Beam again.

"Oi...! What I mean is he looks manlier. Maybe he will end up as one of the moons for the coming Moons and Star competition. What the hell are you thinking, Beam?" replied Kit in panic.

"Is he your ideal type, Kitty?" questioned Beam rather teasingly.

"My type, my ass, Beam," suddenly the ball was in Kit's court.

"I think you guys will look good together, Kit," Phana joined hand with Beam to tease the angry kitten more.

"Ba(crazy), want me to smack you both hard to get back to sense? And even if he looks good, he is not my type. Just look at him, not even smiling a bit. Scary as hell," reasoned Kit, which somehow sounds like a confession than rationalizing.

"He looks normal to me," said Phana as he sips his beer.

"Of course, Pha, for your height, and muscles everybody will seem like a kid, your giant buffalo," mocked Kit.

Luckily they soon changed the topic and left the poor boy to drink in peace. They joked, teased, chit chat among themselves, and enjoyed their drink night. Pretty much they know that they'll have hell a week for the upcoming orientation days. It's not easy to be a medical student.

~

"Ming.....Ai Ming..... Ai'ba Ming..," shouted Wayo in front of Ming's dorm room.

"Yo, Why the hell are you shouting?" asked Ming as he invited his best friend into the room.

"Owh, that was so soon. I thought that I've to shout some more for you to come out. Anyway, how come you're up early?" asked Wayo as he made himself comfortable on Ming's bed.

"I couldn't sleep," answered Ming as he gathered his things and locked the room door as he rushed Wayo out of his room.

"And Yo, I'm not a kid. I've been waking up early for the past two weeks now. I'm used to it. Other than that, I have this stupid Sotus in my faculty. You don't want to confront dead bodies, do you?" questioned Ming calmly.

"Ai Ming, don't kill yourself for these lame things," said Wayo dramatically as he hugs Ming's arms tightly.

"Ai asshole, the dead body would not be me. It would be the person who triggered me," replied Ming, annoyed as he pries off his arm from the firm grip of his friend.

"Eh eh eh eh, Khor thoad(sorry). Ai Ming, I couldn't sleep too. You know why?" asked Wayo seriously.

"Why?" questioned Ming, with an unamused look.

"Cause I was so fucking hungry. So let's go grab breakfast first," said Wayo as he dragged Ming to his car to reach the breakfast stall to eat anything before their class start.

~

The orientation ends by the first week of the university, but the engineering students had it differently. Their sotus will be going on for the first three months. Yes, that's a long period for orientation.

According to the engineering seniors, this Sotus system will help the phis and nongs to have a special bond, which annoys Ming the most.

A lot of thoughts were running wild in Ming's head at the moment. But, he is not going to handle all of them now. For now, he has to focus on being the Ming. The cheerful, happy-go-lucky Ming. The way he has been in this life until something tragic happens a few months ago. To be exact, five months ago. Now, he has to bring back that Ming.

He promised his P'San that he would behave, and Ming also promised himself that he would never allow history to repeat.

He's trying to get back into his old self, the Ming self.

He even made some new friends.

They are Thada, Nate, and June.

They become friends in the sotus gathering.

Ming has been a good boy by not getting into trouble for the past few weeks.

He has been attending the so-called Sotus without any protest too.

So far, everything was going well. Until now,

____________

End of Chap 2.

TBC.

____________

Hye cupcakes, I'm back with a short update. I'm currently having my finals, and trust me. It's tiring to study optics. 😢

So I'll be back again with a better and longer update soon.

Till then, keep supporting me.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys 😘

____________