Chapter 26

What!? Another chapter already!? Yep! LOL I couldn't stop thinking about the smut scene and really wanted to write it. XD

WARNING: This chapter has sex in it. If you don't want to read the sex part then skip to the last part of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Arcee could fully realize what she was doing her servos rested on his abdomen, going up and down in soft caresses. Soundwave can't hold back anymore, he slams his lips against hers in a rough and passionate kiss as his digits slide up the side of her body feeling out her curves. The Autobot side of Arcee is screaming at her that this is wrong and she should stop it but the femme side of her, that hasn't felt this love and tender touch in many years, is telling her to just enjoy the pleasurable moment.

Arcee breaks from the kiss, "We can't do this, it's wrong. We're enemies from different fractions, different sides of the war..."

"Don't consider us as different fractions then." Soundwave tells her. After all the struggle and self-hatred he went through all these years, he's finally coming to terms with the fact that he's in love with an Autobot, "There is no Autobot and Decepticon here, it's just a mech and a femme enjoying a pleasurable moment together." He says as he starts kissing along her cheek, "Just see me as a mech trying to show his affections for the femme he loves." He whispers.

Arcee's spark fluttered, if she didn't know any better she would say this mech was a Cybertronian wizard that's put her under a trance. But she knows it's just her emotions getting the better of her, she hasn't had a mech care for her like this since Tailgate. She knew Cliffjumper had a crush on her but she needed time and space to fully get over Tailgate's death, and unfortunately, Cliffjumper was taken from her before they could even try to start up anything. Primus rest both their sparks.

She should be feeling ashamed right now for getting like this with a Decepticon but her desire to feel that love and pleasure again is overshadowing it. She thinks over everything Soundwave has done for her since she was captured, sure he was the one that grabbed her and prevented her from escaping, it's because of him that she's in this brig, but he's been so caring and protective of her. When she really thinks about it, she can tell that he's been having his own mixed emotions about this and been really struggling with it himself.

She's broken from her thoughts when she feels him biting down on her neck, she couldn't stop the moan from escaping her mouth as a servo shot up to his helm. His servo goes to her breastplates and starts undoing it to take it off and she doesn't stop him. In no time at all, he has her breastplates off and starts massaging her breast. He removes himself from her neck to look down, he won't deny that he's had the question of how her breasts look running through his processor from time to time.

Perfect.

This femme is just perfect in every way and it just makes him love her even more. He looks back up at her face which is completely blue and he wonders if it's her first time, surely not, "Is it your first time?"

Arcee shakes her helm, "No, it's just been a long time."

"If you're too uncomfortable with this just let me know and I'll stop."

Arcee could feel herself melt. He's so caring, even though she's supposed to be his enemy. She pulls him in for another kiss, her Autobot side is still yelling at her that she needs to stop this but she ignores it. Soundwave pulls his tentacles back in as he lifts her off the wall and lays her down on the floor, he knows this is a bad place to be doing this but he doubts that Megatron will allow her to come out.

He breaks from the kiss to kiss down her neck, moving down her chest and onto her breast. Arcee arches her back when he starts sucking on her breast, her servos clasping around his helm as she moans.