Is This The End? Pt.1

<Dahyun's POV>

"Why? Why would you leave me, Sana-yah..?" I muttered under my breath.

"Don't do it, Dahyunnie!"

...

Those were the words you said to me at the rooftop when I explained my situation. You hugged me...

Your touch, it makes me feel... indestructible?

As if I could face anything in life as long as I had you with me.

I'm sorry Sana-yah...

I'm gonna do it...

A/N : HEP HEP HEP! Before I show you what happens to Dahyun next, let's check on the others.

<Jeongyeon's POV>

"Hey umm, is Dahyun okay?" I asked out of nowhere.

We're currently eating lunch here at the cafeteria, all of us in one table, the usual. But classes ended early since a storm is coming later.

But... Dahyun hasn't joined us for 2 weeks.

It feels like something is wrong...

"What do you mean?" Jihyo asked.

"Am I the only one who noticed? She's been ignoring us for 2 weeks straight. On the first week, she became cold and distant. This week, she just disappeared and never came to school. I mean, we all know about Dahyun's dark past-" I was about to continue until Nayeon cut me off.

"Oh my god..."

"What?" I asked her in a concerned tone.

"Could it be..? Dahyun told us that she'd complete her grandpa's mission for her and then.. join them!"

Out eyes went wide, mouths agape, hands trembling as soon as our cutlery slipped out of our hands.

"Guys... Next month is our last month before graduation." Oh no...

"DAHYUN IS GONNA DO IT!" Nayeon exclaimed, worry evident in her eyes.

"WHAT?! We need to stop her!" Jihyo stood from her seat and grabbed her bag.

"WE NEED TO GO. NOW!" Momo spoke. And with that, we sprinted out the cafeteria door and dashed through the hallways.

"WAIT!" Mina suddenly said that it made us halt our steps.

"We don't know where she is! She could be anywhere!" Mina explained worriedly, eyebrows furrowed.

"Only one person could know where she could be..." We all turned to Sana once she had spoken.

"Cha. Eun. Woo." She said in a serious tone, eyebrows furrowed, and clenched fists.

Then, we heard mumbling from somewhere in the hall, a male voice.

"Come on, Dahyun... Pick up, pick up, pick up..."

We immediately ran to the voice. It lead us to the person we wanted to see...

Cha Eunwoo...

"YAH!" I screamed in anger. I grabbed his collar and shoved him against the lockers.

"W-WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT DO YOU W-WANT?!" Eunwoo exclaimed in shock.

"You know exactly what we want! More like WHO we want!" Nayeon screamed from behind.

"WE WANT KIM DAHYUN, DUMBASS!" Jihyo yelled. Who knew God Jihyo was capable of cursing.

"HURRY UP AND TELL US BEFORE MY BEST FRIEND COMMITS SUICIDE!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.