Chapter Three: Meet Bigi

We finally made it to Prince's house and its really great and welcoming on the outside imagine the inside. Oh and Rachel and John are still with us which is weird considering the fact that the guy who I'm gonna be working for is right here and they are not needed anymore. But this is not the weirdest thing that this day has brought. Anyways Prince leads me to the door still holding my hand. I clear my throat and he looks at me "what's up?" He asks and I look at our hands and he blushes "oh sorry about that...it didn't mean anything....I..." I cut him of "dude chill it's alright I know." He smiles and opens the door and we enter. By the way Rachel and John are still right behind us.

We go to the living room and we find Paris there sitting on the couch and she speaks without even looking up " oh hey prince, glad you could make it..." And she looks up and sees all. 'awkward'. She speaks again "oh hey everyone."

"Hi" we all say except for prince.

"Well Paris say hello to my friend slash assistant." Prince says pointing to me and I wave awkwardly.

Paris stands up and walks towards me and stands right in front of me. She towers over me. Damn this chick tall. She has a frown on her face and I swallow hard. Her frown soon turns into a bright smile "hi cutie you are so beautiful." She says and my nerves calm down "thanks and you're gorgeous." I reply and smile and she pulls me into a tight long hug and I hug back. "I have a feeling that we're gonna be best friends." She says and smiles I smile back and we walk further into the house until the point where I was by the staircase. I just know that I would enjoy working for Prince.

But what I didn't know was that a special someone was literally leaping down the stairs and collided with me and I was on the floor. I felt something heavy on me and when I opened my eyes I was greeted by a beautiful brown pair of eyes which were really big and looking deep into mine. His hair was covering both of our faces and we were staring at each other for what felt like an eternity until I heard Paris speak "what's even going on down there?" And Prince reply with " I don't know, they're probably making out at this point."

I felt the person move off me and stand up and says "sorry about that I just got a little carried away and wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." He extends his arm and grabs my hand and helps me stand up "no problem." I say and blush and look away.

"Aww I can hear wedding bells right now." I hear Paris say and we both blush.

"Anyways I'm Bigi." He says and in my head I say 'oh I know exactly who you are blanket.' But what I do say is " I'm Alex, I'm prince's assistant." Bigi blushes and looks away. Wtf I didn't even flirt.

" Okay lovebirds can I steal Alex away I need to explain everything to her." Prince says smirking.

"Dude could you not." Bigi says and turns away and walks up the stairs again. Didn't he have an emergency? Man this dude's really weird, but cute

Anyways Prince leads me to the couch and still Rachel and John are following us. "Okay so the main reason why I needed a PA is that I along with bigi and my cousin Taj am going to start a youtube channel and have to set up and I need a lot of stuff bought and set up and I can't really do it cause it's a lot and I'm gonna need help but relax I'm not gonna make you my slave."

At this point bigi had come down and sat on the couch across from us and only stared at me. I could barely even comprehend what Prince was telling me.

Prince cleared his throat "well I'm gonna stop right there because some things seem way more interesting than me...and by things I mean Bigi."

I turned to him "I'm sorry." I say apologetically.

Prince smiles "don't apologise I know my brother is really good looking so I don't blame you."

I blush really hard and look over at bigi and he's looking away while shielding his face.

Prince chuckles and says " Alex I think you're gonna have a lot of memories while working for me."