Chapter Four: Awkward encounter

After going to Prince's house almost 3 days ago today is my actual first day at 'work' and I'm really nervous. Like what if I mess up so bad Prince decides to let me go. Hm anyways I'm at where Prince told me to come because that's where they'll be filming.

Prince comes up to me " hey Alex what's up."

I smile "hey I'm great but a little nervous that's all."

He laughs and shrugs "come on it's not gonna be that bad."

I just look around and it seems pretty empty. Prince pokes my arms " okay I just need a few things like a camera like a really good one that is like full Hd you know. Uhm probably like 10 microphones because I'm pretty sure by the time we post the first video 5 of them will be broken. And like really cool posters cause we need a great background."

At this point I had taken out my notepad and started writing down what he needed and it's difficult because he's talking really fast.

Prince let's out a deep breath "whoop okay did you get all that ?"

I wipe my forehead playfully " hoo yeah I did."

Prince smile and walks away. Right when I was about to turn around. Bigi walks up to me.

"Hey"

I get nervous "sup"

He frowns " what do you do around here?"

I scrunch up my nose in confusion "I'm prince's assistant which means I help prince..."

"Yeah I know what an assistant does." He says and looks me dead in the eye with a straight face.

I look around " uhm don't you remember me I'm Alex and you're Bigi."

He looks behind me and looks me in the eye again " yeah I know who you are Alex." He says still staring at me. My neck and back are starting to hurt from looking up because he's so tall (and handsome as hell)

"Hey I'm Taj!" I hear someone shout right next to me.

I didn't even realize that Bigi was starting to lean down towards my face.

I turn to look at the middle aged man and I recognize him immediately. "Hi I'm Alex." I say politely.

He smirks and says " oh so you're the 'Alex' everyone is talking about, some more than others. He says the last part while he looks at bigi who rolls his eyes.

" I'm gonna go now uncle Taj." Bigi says and starts to walk away while still looking at me and leans down so his face passes right in front of me.

Taj laughs " oh boy he's infatuated and he barely even knows you."

I blush and look down

Taj laughs even harder "I guess you're infatuated too."

I look down and blush .

Taj starts to walk away " NICE MEETING YOU ALEX!"

I sigh ' bigi is so handsome and his lips look amazing' wtf am I saying.