Prologue

Friends

I am shouting together with the whole crowd as we all went wild. The lightsticks we are all holding turned into different colors which means its finally starting.

"SUPER JUNIOR, THE LAST MAN STANDING!"

Sigaw ako ng sigaw habang winawagayway ang sujubong ko. Tumatalon-talon pa ako kasabay ang mga katabi ko. Everyone went wild as the members of the group appeared. I felt my eyes watered as they all walked infront of me and waved. Some even looked my way and met my eyes. Sigawan at talunan lahat kaming nasa loob ng arena.

I can't believe that I am seeing them face to face as they all sang some of my favorite songs. This has been my ultimate wish and now I am so glad I finally did it. After being a fan of the group for a long time, witnessing them in flesh and just a meter away from them makes my fangirling life complete.

Kumbaga, pwede na akong kunin ni Lord ano mang oras! Breathing the same polluted Manila air! First time kong nasabing ang bango ng hangin dito.

The group have been my source of happiness and entertainment when I was super down for a long time. Their songs kept me going and made me feel so loved especially they usually have a song dedicated to us fans, ELFs, as we are commonly called. Everlasting Friends that's what we are.

After the concert, hyper pa rin kaming lahat at masayang masayang lumabas ng venue. Picture picture kaming lahat ng mga kasama ko sa concert dahil nagkakakilala kaming lahat after being with them almost sa lahat ng events ng fanclub. We all said our goodbyes with a bright and contented smile on our faces. I was waving them before turning my back. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled my bestfriend's name.

"Hey CC, the concert's done. You can pick me up now if you're done reviewing." I said as I walk towards the nearest 24/7 convience store.

She wanted to review and suggested that she would wait for me instead. Is she the sweetest best friend or what?

"Yeah and uhm Raja... Ian's here." medyo humina ang boses nito sa huling sinabi. Nag-aalanganing banggitin siguro kaya napangiti ako. She's been super sensitive not to talk about what happened or reminding of something about it.

"Hey... Rayala." Narinig ko ang huni ng makina kasabay ng pagsasalita ng nasa kabilang linya. Alam ko na agad kung sino. Iisa lang naman ang tumatawag sa akin ng ganyan.

"Hi stranger!" I rolled my eyes as I heard them both laughing at my response. Nakahinga ng malalim nang pabiro akong sumagot sa kanya.

"Back at you." I grinned at his answer. I haven't talked to him for so long because of what happened.

"So, dalawa kayong susundo sa akin?" I grabbed my food and drink then walked towards the counter. The concert was fun but it drained all of my energy so I'm gonna refill it with food.

Napagod akong tumalon at kumanta sa concert at dahil na rin kanina pa akong umaga nandito kasi madaming ganap ang mga fan clubs bago ang concert. Some would give free gifts or play games for prizes like albums or other merchandise. Also, it is a great time to interact with the other fans to gain more mutuals.

"Yup, will be there in a bit!" CC said and I smiled.

"Take your time and drive safely. I'm just at the convience store in front of the arena." paalala ko bago binaba ang tawag. I saw an empty table and decided to stay there and wait for them. As soon as I finished my snack, I saw Ian waving at me as the window of the car is rolling down.

"Hey Rayala, we're here!" sigaw nito sa akin while I just rolled my eyes. He always call me that. I don't know about him and his habit of giving weird nicknames to his friends.