Game time (edited

Recap•••
I look over at a sleeping lily.
"I'm sorry your ashamed of me I would be too.. I'm sorry you hate me I would be too, I'm sorry lily" I say the last part comming out as a soft whisper, I slowly pulling to a empty parking lot.

I let the tears stream down my eyes as I open my car door, I sit on the hood of my car and cry I let the tears flow. I feel so weak and so...so I can't even form words. Right now I need a person I need someone hear to tell me I'm perfect and ok. But where are they, where is my prince to lift me off my feet and take me away from this horrible place.

I look at my feet. He probably doesn't exist. I'm not good enough to for someone's love...
•••
It's been 3 weeks since that horrible call and football season is starting. Today is the first football game of the year and Maddie and I thought it would be fun if we went and supported the team. Even though no one in this school really likes me.

I open my locker but when I look to the left I see Maddie talking to the cheerleaders , she has been getting along with them very well these last few days, let's just hope she doesn't leave me in the dust. But that won't happen, right? I mean we have been best friends since birth. She wouldn't just leave so she can be popular right? Best friends before popularity.

I feel myself start shaking with sadness what if it's just me alone in this hell of a school. I won't have anyone except my text books. I push these thoughts out of my delusional mind. What am o saying she would never leave me.

After getting the right books for my class I walk over to Maddie. I notice she is still talking to the cheerleaders. I stand next to one I think her name is Kelly she gives me a dirty glance and tells Maddie they Will see her around.

I look down at my feet noticing they left because of me and I can tell Maddie noticed too.
•••

It was around 6 when we started heading towards the game. Maddie talk me that she might have a crush on a kid from his science class. She told me his name is tom and I knew exactly who that was he was the quarterback of our football team. I knew I had to get them to actually meet but how.

I looked at Maddie and smirked.

"Avery..why are you sm-oh no you don't, don't even think about it"

"My smirk grew even bigger"

"I swear Avery if you try and do anything with Tom and me I will burn your signed Harry Potter book."

I look at her with horror in my eyes "you wouldn't dare!"

"Try me, and remember last time you tried to do one of your devilish doings and you had to buy a new bed spread because you capful the get the pickle smell out."

I frowned at her "I just ate a cupcake!"

"No no my cupcake my last chocolate frosted cupcake after I told you not to."

"It's not my fault I'm deft"

She lets out a hardy laugh "your not deft you just can't listen."

After arguing about a cupcake we made it to the game. We found some seats and then I saw tom walking towards our seat. I elbow Maddie and she looks and sees tom. She snaps her head back at me .

"I didn't do anything I swear" I say quickly and put my hands in the air.

Then tom reaches out bench and hugs a blonde girl sitting at the bottom row.

Mad does face turns to a frown then she starts shooting daggers into that girl. If glares could kill that girl would be 6ft under by now.

"Maybe they are just friends" I say trying to keep her hopes up.

I can see she relaxes a little then tom kisses the blonde girl and runs back to the field. So maybe not

"It's ok we will find a better guy." I smile and hug Maddie.

she turns to me and gives me half a smile "thanks"
•••
The game ended and we won 21 to 6 a great way to start off the football season.

----------------------------------------------

New author note second paragraph  vvvvvvvv

Hey guys it's me ok so we got 220 reads Thx so much I love every one of you guys! So Maddie what's going on with her and Avery! So I love you guys so much let's try for umm 280 reads I know we can do it guys love you all much love much love (ps tell me how you like this new forum if you like it?)
-beauty_beast

New author note
Hi friends thank you if you stayed and are still reading this crappy book and thank you for 1.2k it means a lot but school is starting soon poopy and I'm going on vacation so I might update while I'm in the car idk but love you guys -beauty_beast
Ps.i got a new book cover idk have I feel about it but feel free to tell me your thoughts I have more that o made but I couldn't pick one :) bye ily