8. Uh-Oh...

Bill:

After walking through many caves we found a three way cave way and it was my turn to choose so I picked the one with the creepy aura because I was curious. After walking for about 80 minutes we came upon a giant hole in the ground as I walked around it carefully to get a clue of what was down there if anything 10 minutes of trying to see anything down there I saw a giant tentacle swoosh out of the hole it was huge and was a greenish blue color while the suckers were a fairly muted pink color as it flailed around it hit close by to where I was standing making me fall into the hole I screamed my eyes open looking for something to stop my fall while my arms searched for something anything to grab hold of I heard dipper scream something I don't know what though until I saw him right next to me with a gun like thing pointed up he grabbed me and shot the gun which sent out a laser? which attached to the ceiling of the cave bringing us both up away from the hole. When we had reached the ground we had run for it out of the cave and away from whatever was down there we rushed to the mystery shack scared out of are minds when we reached it we were a bit more calm when we walked in stan looked up from his newspaper and looked at us shocked "hey kids..what happened" he said looking at are clothes and gear that was probably covered in twigs,leaves,dirt and dust.

Stan:

Dipper and bill came into the shop covered in mud,twigs,leaves,dirt and dust after I had taken them upstairs to change they put there clothes through the washer and then we got here sitting at the kitchen table waiting for them to tell me what happened. After a bit of awkward silence bill spoke "so uh...we may or may not have run into a new very dangerous monster and almost died" he looked down seeming upset....? it was weird "well kid's you should probably go to ford and tell him about this stuff not me" I said not knowing what else to say. As the two got up to go to ford I looked at them before saying "you should eat first you were gone for 2 hours" I hit them on top of the head with the newspaper I still had in my hand "ok grunkle stan" dipper said taking bill over to the pantry to look for food.

After eating and telling ford what happened

Ford:

"hmm that's very serious you two i'm glad I gave you that gun dipper" I said in a serious tone to the boys "speaking of the gun uh what is it?" bill said confused "ah yes the gun it's like the magnet gun but it sticks to rock like surfaces much better and tree's as well" bill nodded looking at dipper exited "now boys please go tell the rest of the group not to go into those caves I will deal with the monster in there" I said grabbing things off my table "ok grunkle stan" said dipper grabbing bill's hand and walking upstairs to the shack.

_______________________________________

A/N

hey, so sorry that bill's pov was pretty long and that ford's and stan's were short also don't worry I'll get to the romance stuff soon.