5. In the woods

Mabel:

It's been two months since pacifica and I started to hang out, it's really fun to hang out with her we usually go on monster watches hang outs and it turns out that ever since we left pacifica and the others have been helping out the town with it's  monster problems. as the two were walking through the forest mabel was spacing out while pacifica was complaining about how her parents were so annoying about not wanting her to go on these monster watches. Suddenly they came upon a clearing and in that clearing was these big crystals and wrapped around them was what looked like a dragon it had feathered wings and it's tails there were 3 and they had feathers on them as well it had a gradient on the feathers at the bottom was purple then it got lighter as it went, it's scales were magenta. Pacifca took out her sketchbook and started to sketch the dragon or that's what she would've done but instead she walked up to the dragon slowly and motioned mabel to fallow.

Pacifica:

As I slowly walked towards the dragon mabel behind me, I took out some meat from my bag which caught the creatures attention it looked up at me staring at me I motioned for mabel to stop while I continued to inch forward towards the creature pushing out my hand to show the creature the meat it stared at the meat with a look of desire and then before I could react it was infront of me crouched close to the ground, I pulled out a cloth to put the meat on and placed the cloth and meat onto the ground for the creature to eat.  

Author note:

Hey so this chapter is going to be short because it's been a while since I have been on wattpad and i'm sorry about that I have been really busy lately but now i'm on winter break so I should be able to update this story more. -335 words