3. School

Bill: 

Pyronica finally got to gravity falls so we could spend are 8th grade year together also so she could meet my cousin pacifica who she is very  exited to meet. As we walked to school pyronica and pacifica were talking about fashion and the latest trend's which bored me to death luckily I saw mabel and dipper walking on the other side of the street so I ran over to them "hey mabel hello dipper" I said smiling at them "hi bill" said mabel happily as I walked next to mabel I said 
"I didn't know you two are going to *insert middle school name*" after I said that though pyronica noticed that I was gone and ran over and said "hey bill why'd you cross the street" with pacifica behind her "yeah bill you wouldn't have had to cross if you stayed on the other side of the street" said pacifica looking at dipper and mabel "oh well I got bored of hearing you two talk about the latest fashions and trends" I said looking at pyronica.

Dipper: 

Bill had just run over from the other side of the street to talk to us sadly pacifica had fallowed and this girl with pink hair and a pink dress with white gloves and leggings had come up to bill it turns out her name is pyronica she looks like she is a richy snob like pacifica but as she talked to bill she seemed nice and friendly even though mabel butted into there conversation muitple times she didn't seem to care and actually liked mabel's inputs although pacifica looked annoyed or maybe something else...

Mabel: 

Pyronica is really nice and she dosen't mind my outbursts in her and bill's conversation there talking about how fun it will be to be in a new school and I agree we're gonna meet so many people and make a lot of friend's but I am most exited to see grenda and candy again and now that we're going to the same school it's going to be awesome I really hope I get into some of the  classes with them.

Pacifica:

Bill is lucky he makes friend's so easily and dosen't pay them to be with him and he's not afraid to tell his sexuality to others I wish I could be as happy and out going as he is "hey pacifica" said someone starteling me "uh what" I said looking up it was pyronica who startled me                            "oh woops did I startle you sorry anyways mabel is so much like you, you guys should hang out" what she said suprised me and judging by dipper and mabel's faces it startled them too "yeah I agree with pyronica you guys should definately hang out" said bill who I glared at knowing what he's up too. Last night I had told him I was lesbian and liked mabel turn's out he told pyronica by the way she was looking at me.

*Bell noises*

"looks like class is starting we should finish this conversation after school" Bill said grabbing me and pronica and taking us to are first class which we had together which was wonderful.

Dipper:

Bill had dragged pacifica and pyronica away to probably the principles office while me and mabel went to are class because we were smart and got are schedules yesterday before the school closed.

AFTER SCHOOL

Author note:

Hello so yes I am doing pacifica angst and yes I am making her lesbian if you don't agree with this leave idk why i'm saying this but I have a feeling that i'll get hate for it so i'm just saying it also sorry that this was short and that I didn't do any class scenes which I might do later. Bai till the next chapter