Korekiyo Shinguji - Female - Non-Despair AU

(This one wasn't requested I'm just feeling like writing abt one of my comfort characters right now during Language Arts class! I'm in L.A right now as I type so please excuse any errors, also since I despise Miyadera (sister) she doesn't exist here and korekiyo doesn't wear lipstick :) anyways thats it so lets get on with it this paragraph was 60 words alone. Oh and I haven't watched the DR3 anime yet I just read fics and heard abt Chisa! So I don't know her personality so sorry if it doesn't match up with her real personality)

"Korekiyo and Y/N, you'll be working in the library." Ms. Yukizome gestured. "And that's it! Meet up with your partners and get to your assigned working areas. 

"Well, hello Ms. Y/N," Korekiyo said, bowing. His long seaweed hair swayed as he moved his upper half down and back up. It was somehow mesmerizing, seeing his hair sway like that. Majestic, even. "Shall we go?" He gestured for me to follow him out the classroom,  which I did. 

"So, how did you earn your Talent?" I asked. The library was far away from our classroom, and I didn't want to just awkwardly walk all the way there in silence. 

"Simple." He began, " I just studied alot. Human past is amazing, Y/N." Korekiyo wrapped his arms around himself in self-embrace, which everyone found a little creepy when he did that, but I found it cool. It's a different trait not many have. Being able to show your true nature in public, in front of people you see everyday... it's different. Cool. 

We arrived at the library. The project was, luckily for Korekiyo, about human past, history. I was lucky to have gotten him as a partner, as well, due to his Ultimate Anthropologist title. I hadn't talked to him often, but we have been introduced. He did seem amazing, however. His talent was so.. amazing. 

"Y/N? Are you feeling alright? I picked out some books for us to study." Korekiyo said. He was standing next to the table, as there were many tables in the library. Jogging over toward the table Korekiyo was standing by, and when I was halfway there he sat down. Everything about him was elegant. His walk, his hair, everything. Somehow, his eyes were piercing, yet soft. 

(I don't know anything about anthropology so just imagine some facts here!) We managed to get halfway done by 5. History was last period, so we worked from 2 to 5. 

"Amazing, Ms. Y/N. We're halfway done. Would you like to get dinner with me? My treat." Korekiyo said. His tall, slender figure stood up and held his hand out to help me get up. Grabbing his hand, I replied, "Of course." 

This is so short lmao! W/C: 468 I just wanted to end it there since it seemed like a nice place to end it on? These are so short sorry everyone lmao. Anyways I'm just writing random BS to get it to 500! Haha its at 508! Anyways request away <3