Kokichi Ouma x Reader - Female - Non Killing Game AU

U/T= Ultimate Talent

I am F/N L/N, the U/T. I got accepted into Hope's Peak with 16 other students, yet it was just us. I got here yesterday while meeting everyone directly after. I had talked with the emo kid, Shuichi Saihara, the longest as he seemed kind. Kokichi, the lying one who looked like he was 10, was pretty cool as well. I also had liked lying, so we would get along well, or I'd like to think so.  I'd never know what he actually thought of me, knowing that it could be a lie or the truth. That made me feel comfortable, because if he'd say he hates me I'd never know if it's a lie or the truth. If he told me he cared, it could be a white lie or the truth. 

"Hey! Degenerate male!" Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master was already angry as Shuichi had only came into the cafeteria. I was already eating the breakfast Kirumi had made before any of us got there. Kirumi was there before anyone else, then I entered, and then came Tenko. So came Korekiyo, Gonta etc. Everyone ate in silence. Well, mostly everyone.

"Kirummmiiii~! Your breakfast is soooooo good!" Kokichi, of course, was yelling to Kirumi, who was in the kitchen.  "I bet Y/N helped because it's sooooo good!" (I'm sorry i cant write lmao) 

I assumed that was his way of play-flirting? Since I didn't know whether or not it was play-flirting or actual flirting, since he lies more I assumed it was a lie. Still, becoming slightly flattered, I muttered out, "Thank you, I guess." 

After a while, everyone was done eating and was chatting. I was talking with Kokichi and Kaito, trying to ignore their often bickering. While Kokichi somewhat bullying Kaito, and Kaito fighting back physically. This happened quite often  as they hated each other. I liked both of them, as I liked lying and was interested in Kokichi's "Ultimate Supreme Leader" title, but also liked space. But being with both at the same time was proving to be quite troublesome.

"No! I want her attention!" Was often said, both ways. But mostly Kokichi, using a whinier voice than he usually does. Kokichi, fed up with Kaito, even though it was mostly Kokichi annoying him, grabbed my wrist (cliche aaahh) and dragged me to the other side of the dining hall. 

"I want you all to myself." He pouted and sat down. I met eyes with Kaito and shrugged, sitting down across from Kokichi.  I knew that was a lie; but didn't know it was only a half-lie. (is that a thing? now it is) After chatting with Kokichi until it was 11am, I decided to stand up and go for a walk, as my legs were uncomfortable sitting that way from 8 to 11. 

After exiting the dining hall, I heard footsteps just behind me. Feeling arms go over my shoulders, I whipped my head around and saw the lying supreme leader, standing on his tippy-toes to touch my shoulders. His arms were stretched as far as they could go, just to hold on.

A/N: I have no more ideas so I'm gonna end it here! Leave requests if you want!

W/C: 537

Sorry it was short