Home

~~Y/N's POV~~

I said my goodbyes to Remy, then walked into the cold breeze of the early Paris morning, which made me jump due to the sudden tempter change. As I waited for my taxi, I couldn't stop thinking about Remy, his little pink nose, his silky grey fur, and of course... his beautiful white smile.

As I arrived in my apartment I am greeted by my roommate Juna and her girlfriend Sasha, I was surprised they were still up at such a late time. "Soooo, I finally got a job  And you'll never guess where!" I say with glee, "What really!? I'm so glad to hear,  so where are you working?" Juna says in a joyful tone.  "It's a well-known restaurant called Gustea-" I am then interrupted by Sasha "You mean the restaurant that's run by a rat?" She says in a surprised voice, I chuckle as I reply "I do need the job, and it doesn't seem that bad." Juna glances at the clock and says "Welp- look at the time! It's really late, we should be heading to bed now, Sasha will stay with me." She then ushers me to my room.  

                                                                           ~~Remy's POV~~

As I finish cleaning up the kitchen, I find a small, light brown with wooden texture print, slightly big notebook with a silver butterfly on the front. ''Y/N's notebook..?'' I said in surprise. I couldn't hold myself back, so I looked through it. Flicking through the entry dates, I found today, it must have been what they were writing in just before they left! As I read the page, I couldn't help but feel warm. The feeling of love was growing on them too..

~~The Diary~~ 

17th July

Hello Diary, today I have finally got a job. I feel so important as this said job is at none other than Gusteau's! You'll never guess what.. there is such a handsome rat working there! I know it sounds obscure, a rat, but I believe I may be growing feelings for him. Call me weird, insane, a freak but I know what I like, and its Remy. His grey fur, his beautiful voice. I hope it wont be too awkward on my first day, I'd love to begin a friendship with him. I must go now

~Y/N