Tired

After cooking all day with Remy, I had gotten very exhausted...though I can't say I didn't enjoy cooking, and of course Remy! While walking home, I was searching things I can find about Remy but there really wasn't that much because nobody can understand a rat these days- but he sure is a talented rat! Am I falling in love with a rat? Y/N would sigh as they walked towards the building they'd walk up the stairs. "Gosh, I should've taken the elevator..." They'd sigh as they unlocked the door.

Sasha and Juna would be watching a show. I'd sigh loudly and find a seat quickly as i felt like my legs were about to fall off.  They'd both pull a chair and sit next to me, "Sooo....how'd it go mama?" Juna would say. I'd sigh and say "Great...but Remy called me 'mon cher' and i have no idea what that means-" I still felt a horrible pain in my legs from working all day. Sasha would let out a laugh and explain to me that it means "my dear". Juna and Sasha were laughing and teasing me while I was still processing why he would call me that...I mean I don't mind but we're co-workers now right?!? Argh, this is all so confusing! For a rat Y/N!! A rat...but he's a cute rat.. Juna would clap and I'd gain my focus again. "Everything alright MY DEAR??" Juna would laugh again and I'd give her a cold look. "Anyways he told me I did great for the business and my cooking is splendid! Isn't that great guys?!" I'd say excitingly and get up to go change out of my filthy uniform. Juna and Sasha would yell "its great, MY DEAR!!"

As I changed out my uniform, and brushed my teeth and got ready for the night, I just plopped on my bed and fell asleep in a flash. (Goodnight Y/N!!)

Authors dopeski note: Hey yall since this is a shared account we are all doin chapters so sorry if like my writing sucks compared to the other chapters </3 enjoy tho ilyy

NVM BECAUSE FAY CORRECTED MY WORK SOBS I SEE U