Who Am I?

I walk into the office. My heels clicking on the tiled floor as I enter the room where the tone is set. Their is a tenseness in the air and nobody dare make a wrong move, or at least Mrs. Kracy shouldn't, or she could be dead in a second. Everyone is watching me as I sit down in front of one of the biggest crime bosses in the city, Natsu Dragneel. I am with one of the lesser known mafia leaders in this city for the moment. 

She is so desperate to show that any woman can be more feared than any man. I see what's she's trying to do because we woman can be pretty scary if we really want to be feared . I still can't be on her side for one reason, such as I believe in the saying "behind every strong man is a powerful woman". It has been proven multiple times in this line of work and I also am proof of that. He likes to tell me that every chance he gets. As well as the fact that Natsu Dragneel hasn't gotten to where he is all on his own.

"So, what is it that you want?" Mr. Dragneel says.

"I have a proposition for you" Mrs. Kracy says. I give her respect for being able to talk to him face to face and not be scared of him. I'm not scared of him, but she got all but hurt when one of the girls mentioned that one of us should do the talking because she usually does when it's someone more powerful than her. I guess that's another reason I don't think she will make it far in this line of work. I guess when she get's to intimidated she'll let one of us take over.

Most people are intimidated by his personality which I can agree that he has a towering lead on people as he has worked hard to get himself where he is.

I look to my side and see Erza and the other woman in the room getting ready. They're preparing their guns trying to be silent but I'm sure Natsu has already noticed it.  My guns already to go before I came in here. I'm so ready to go but I haven't been given the single so I wait here.

Mrs. Kracy runs one of the most impressive all woman's mafia gang (That I have seen yet) and again I have to give her some respect for that. Being able to rally all these girls. But she doesn't have the right skills to lead them. She's so slow at things before she starts to realize things are wrong. It's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure. If you can't handle the pressure, you should get out while you can. I grew up in this scene so it's all I have ever known, My parent's taught me well.

Erza is ready to go but she's really relaxed and not really paying attention. I see Natsu noticing this. He chuckles lightly to himself. Mrs. Kracy notices this and looks back at Erza, she gives her a dirty look which she barely notices. Erza has been beside me my whole life  and been my best friend since we were kids. So when this mission came up, I obviously had to have her tag along.

"What's the deal?" he asks with a knowing smirk. He came in all alone, confident in his skills and plans. Especially considering most people want him dead. He smiles at me, and looks me up and down. This goes entirely unnoticed by Mrs. Kracy. I swear she's blind most of the time, and she doesn't have the greatest judgment when it comes to these types of situations. Me and Erza have just joined her a couple of months ago, she doesn't have full trust in us. She couldn't, or more like she shouldn't. Trust takes a long time to build up in this business and you shouldn't let things slide.

"We want to show our worth in this industry. So we want to offer up a chance to become partner's or affiliates of your gang" she announces. The woman beside me draws her gun and lifts her arm. I see the signal from under the table and it's time to go.

My gun is loaded and I quickly move to stand in front of Mrs. Kracy. My gun is aimed straight to her forehead and I am two steps away from her. As soon as Erza sees me move, she moves as well.

She risks a look behind herself and see's Erza has her only real associate pinned up against the wall. She see's how Erza has no interest in helping her out.