Happy Endings

===========POV-Lucy==========

It's been a few weeks since we took down Raventail, and many things that Raventail and its members had done have been revealed for the public to see. They still have no idea who was the one who took them down for we have been quiet and more on the down-low until it dies down more. When we go out of the base we never go off by ourselves so we know what is going on at all times. 

I have had a better time getting around and Natsu has started letting me out of his sight at times. But once in a while, he has to come and make sure I'm alright, but I have no problem with it due to the fact that I like being able to make sure he is still around. 

I have to admit I have been a little bit scared lately. I'm scared of losing the people closest to me, as I lost her. I have no idea why she went back and let him kill her like that but I know that we have all of the tapes that had anything to do with Fairytail being around there. So they have no idea how people died but that they were all lying there when they got to check out the place. 

I know that I don't have to worry about anyone in Fairytail betraying me like I was betrayed by him. So I don't have any worries about that but I do think about how anything can happen to them so I hold on to what time I have with them. I know they will take good care of me and I will take care of them. That is what it means to be a family. 

I walk around the base and try to itch my shoulder where I can reach without hurting it. But it seems like as soon as your not supposed to use any limb it then has to have a huge itch where you can't reach it. I walk into the bedroom and see Natsu sitting on the edge of the bed looking at his phone. 

"Natsu, I have an itch on my shoulder and I can't reach it," I whine. 

"Come here" he laughs. I sit in front of him and he carefully scratches it so he doesn't hurt me. "How is it feeling now?" 

"Much better. Thank you" I say as he rests his head on the other shoulder and closes his eyes for a moment. He starts to smell my hair again, and I feel a peace come back to me as I start to think about how things are starting to go back to normal and I'm so happy with how things turned out in the end. I know of a few things I would change if I could but in the end, everything turned out just the way it should have. 

"I love you Luce" he whispers. 

"I love you, too"

-----------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------

7 years later...

"Be careful out there. You don't want me to get in trouble when your brother finds out I let you two go out on a mission alone and either one of you gets hurt" I yell out. 

"Don't worry Lucy! She'll be fine, I won't let her out of my sight" Wendy yells back as I watch her run off with Nashi. She has grown up so much and so fast, it makes me miss when she was just a little baby and I could hold her in my arms. She has grown really attached to Wendy as she grew older, I almost got a little jealous at times when she wanted to hang out with her instead of me. 

She has been wanting to go out and do the same things we do, but Natsu has been a little skeptical about letting her out. She has picked up most of Natsu's features and she looks so much like him, but she acts more like me, at least that's what Natsu says. I have to always remind him that she needs the experience from when she is little if she is ever gonna make it. Natsu loves to remind me how much she could get hurt out there and it makes me want to keep her home at all times but I have to remember that she won't always be a little girl and she needs to go out there on her own sometimes. Natsu still has more trouble with it, he even has trouble when letting her go out on jobs or missions with me. 

So when I get the chance I let her go out with Wendy since she likes to have her tag along. 

Wendy has grown a lot over the years as well, and it makes me so happy to see them getting along so well together. Wendy has even been sneaking out of the base some nights to go meet with a boy. She still hasn't let us meet him in person but I'm sure she knows that Natsu and I have followed her out to see this boy for ourselves. 

His name is Romeo and he seems like a nice enough boy, but he doesn't know about Fairytail yet. Good thing is that his dad is in the gang already. He just hangs out though, doesn't do much around here but he's been here since Makarov was the leader so we can't kick him out. Also, he's a good friend of ours. 

I hope he knows about Wendy and Romeo's meetings during the night. If he doesn't and Natsu finds out he hurt Wendy somehow, I'm sure Natsu will kill them both. 

"You let them go out again, didn't you" I hear Natsu say as he walks up behind me. 

"Well if I didn't, you would just keep her wrapped up here in bubble wrap if you only could" I laugh. 

"That's a good idea" he laughs. 

I turn around to face him and look at him pondering the thought. 

"You better not be thinking about actually bubble-wrapping her" I scold. 

"Nah, I know your right. It's just hard to see her go and get older on us" he smiles. 

I smile back at him as he knows I feel the exact same way but I seem to be having an easier time with letting her go. 

"Just think about it this way. She will always be our little girl, no matter how old she get's"

"Yeah, your right. She'll be a Mafia Boss Lady in no time just like her mother" he says as he picks me up by the waist and throws me over his shoulder, he walks towards the base. 

"Natsu put me down!" I scream as he laughs and continues on. 

~The End~

I just want to quickly thank everyone for reading this. This story took a lot of time for me to write since I wanted it to be quality, unlike my other story. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as I'm proud of this one and the effort I put into it. I hope to improve my writing as I keep practicing on here and someday write my own original story to publish. I hope you will see the improvements throughout my work and enjoy the stories along the way. 

I have been working on my next story already but I don't know when I will start publishing it. I hope it will be soon. As well as soon as I make the cover I will start to publish my short stories book. 

Hope you enjoyed it!