𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: ❝ 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

Seeing people
change isn't what
hurts. What hurts is
remembering how
they used to be.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆ ∘ ⚜︎ ∘ ⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

The room stayed quiet as the Karasuno Gods and Goddesses stared at each other blankly. Sugawara sighed heavily and crossed his arms. "I intended on only have a few people in this sleepover, not EVERYBODY." Said Sugawara feeling irritated. Everyone tensed up and looked away from Sugawara. Sugawara pat Hinata's head and smiled warmly at him. Hinata only smiled in return reassuring him. "Did Hinata just smile?" Pointed out, Tanaka. Everyone snapped their heads towards Hinata with wide eyes. Those that already saw him smile earlier nodded. "I'm glad to see that Hinata is smiling." Said Daichi. Everyone nodded agreeing with his statement. "Also, sorry about spilling out the beans that we were having a sleepover. Besides! This can be a bonding experience right?" Said Nishinoya rubbing the back of his neck. Hinata's eyes lit up and looked at Sugawara with a smile. Sugawara chuckled lightly and nodded. "Sleepover!" Yelled Nishinoya happily. Hinata smiled happily and high-fived Nishinoya. Yachi let out a small laugh along with Yamaguchi.

"You were thinking of having a sleepover without us Ennoshita?" Said Narita with a frown. "What a best friend you are." Said Kinoshita with a blank face. Ennoshita laughed awkwardly. "It's not like that! It's just uh... never mind." Said Ennoshita before giving up. The three of them chuckled and talked amongst each other. "I'm sorry my Koushi~ I just wanted to know what you were up to- Even Asahi wanted to see what Nishinoya was doing!" Said Daichi pulling Asahi beside him. Asahi's eyes widened as he stared at Daichi in disbelief. "He bribed me!" Said Asahi. Sugawara sighed and looked at the two males. "It's fine I guess. We'll get a good bonding experience out of this." Said Sugawara with a reassuring smile. "I'm sorry Kiyoko-San! Spare me my life!" Pleaded Yachi as she did a 90-degree bow. Kiyoko let out a small chuckle. "It's ok Hitoka. Let's set up our futons." Said Kiyoko in a calm tone. Yachi nodded and they went to set up their futons along with the other boys.

"Tanaka! This sleepover is gonna be a blast!" Said Nishinoya smiling happily. Tanaka only nodded and went to get his futon situated. Nishinoya's smile faded slightly as he watched Tanaka ignore him. Nishinoya sighed and smiled once more before going to prepare his futon. "Goddammit. The shrimps annoying smile is coming back." Said Tsukishima rolling his eyes. Yamaguchi smacked the back of Tsukishima's head before apologizing to Hinata. Hinata shook his head and gave Tsukishima the middle finger while smirking. Tsukishima tsked and formed a small smile on his face. "Alright, guys! Form a circle!" Said Sugawara happily. Everyone nodded and sat down forming a circle. Sugawara smiled seeing everyone content. Well some of them. "Why don't we share what we've all been up to?" Suggested Sugawara nervously. Everyone agreed and went one by one. "We've been training our powers." Said Narita as Ennoshita and Kinoshita nodded. "As expected from the season gods." Said Daichi proudly.

"Me and Yachi have been thinking of growing a family these past few days." Said Kiyoko holding Yachi's hand. Yachi blushed lightly and nodded. "Goddess of love and beauty, and goddess of spring. I bet you will have a lovely family." Said Sugawara with a warm smile. "Me and Suga have also been thinking of growing a family." Said Daichi. Sugawara nodded. They each shared news amongst each other and overall having a good time even if they were only talking. The Omegas (Sugawara, Yachi, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Nishinoya.) talked amongst each other, the Alphas (Daichi, Asahi, Kiyoko, and Tsukishima) went to get snacks, and the Betas (Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita) prepared their futons. "I can't believe we left that Alpha in the shop." Said Yachi feeling a bit of regret. Nishinoya let out a small chuckle and looked at Yachi with a smirk. "Don't worry Yachi! He deserved it for being disrespectful and a jerk." Reassured Nishinoya. Sugawara nodded agreeing with Nishinoya. Yachi let out a sigh of relief and smiled.