𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: ❝ 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

Go on a Journey!
A man away from
home need feel
no shame.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

I held a basket full of sweet Pastries. [ 'Good afternoon Hinata, I am sorry for my outburst this morning. I am not good at controlling my emotions. To make it up to you I have pastries!' Okay. simple as that. ] I rehearsed the sentence over again.

I let out a sigh and knocked on the door gently. Silence welcomed me, no surprise there. "Hinata? May I come in?" I asked. The door let out a click and I smiled. I opened the door slowly to see Hinata sitting in bed writing in his journal.

[ Like we practiced Sakusa. Don't fuck up. ] I closed the door and made my way to the end of his bed. He glanced over at me with a glare. "Forgive me right now. Take these things, and let's go out." [ FUCK— ] I mentally slapped myself.

Hinata looked at me with a shocked face. His face slowly changed into an annoyed look. "Forgive you? I can't see my family. I can't leave this castle. ARE YOU INSANE!?" Hinata screamed. His anger shook the room making objects fall.

"I'm sorry- I was trying to say something else but my mouth slipped." I said setting down the pastries on his vanity. I sat down and groaned. "I want to apologize for what I did this morning." I said looking at the ground.

"I have trouble controlling my emotions and I was so worried about you. I lashed out and treated you with no respect. I brought pastries but I don't know if you even like pastries. I don't even know anything about you." I looked at the basket full of pastries with disappointing eyes.

"I want to take you out of this castle. I have put a lot of thought and decided to take you outside. Will you accompany me?" I asked. Hinata looked at me with puzzled eyes. He looked at his journal before sighing.

"Ok."

I smiled in delight. "Perfect! I'll come by your room tomorrow at 11:00 a.m." I snapped my fingers and teleported to my study room. [ Holy shit I actually did something right for once in my life- ] I cheered and went to go plan for tomorrow.