𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: ❝ 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

Sometimes
you have to
accept the fact
that certain
things will
never go back
to how they
use to be.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

I woke up and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Komori was still asleep and was snoring loudly. I tsked and opened the curtains. The light from the sun lit up the room almost blinding me. I looked out at the village and saw everyone walking around with smiles on their faces. I got dressed and looked at Komori. He had drool coming out of his mouth and his body was everywhere on the bed. I sighed and grabbed his shoes that were lazily placed on the floor. I took a deep breath and threw one of his boots at him harshly. "Get up brat." I said in a rude tone. He woke up feeling the pain of the boot hitting his face. I threw the other one at him making him sit up. "Ouch! So mean Kiyoomi..." Komori said while pouting. I rolled my eyes and I start to put on my shoes. Komori stretched his arms and went to change. I grab my bag and check if all my things are in there. Komori came back all happy and fresh. "Are we gonna walk around?"

Asked Komori happily. I nodded and stood up. He cheered and went out of the room. I shook my head then put on my mask and followed behind him. Me and Komori left the motel and looked around the village. It was a nice village and everyone seemed busy. One thing that caught my eyes is that they were all decorating their stands and the center of the village. I tried to keep my distance from all of the villagers. Komori didn't make it any easy and kept running around. We found ourselves in front of a restaurant. Komori bit into the meat buns happily. "Want one?" Asked Komori still having food in his mouth. My face scrunched up and took the meat bun he was handing me. "Don't talk with your mouth full. It's disgusting." I said growing irritated. He shrugged and went back to eating his meat bun. I watched as some villagers walked past us. Some Omegas passed by freeing their scents. I didn't feel a connection with none of them and began to ignore them.

"Take a break from searching Sakusa." Said Komori tiredly. I rolled my eyes and take a bite of the meat bun. "What do you like so far from Karasuno? I'm liking the food so much right now that's for sure." Said Komori happily. I shrugged then looked around. "Guess it's clean?" I said while shrugging. Komori gave me a blank stare then sighed disappointingly. We soon finished eating and went to look around a bit more. We soon stopped to buy some necessities. Well, I did. Komori on the other hand went to buy random stuff. "Sakusa look what I bought! It's a cute white fan with a sun design! Cool right?" Said Komori cheerfully. I facepalmed and looked away from him. I then began to walk away. He soon followed after me. I then hear music playing. Komori also heard it and we both began to look for it. We're now watching a small group of villagers playing instruments while other villagers danced.

"Karasuno is one beautiful place. That looks fun." Said Komori smiling. I nodded slightly and watched as the villagers had their fun. I glance over at Komori only to see that he was gone. I looked around for him and saw that he was dancing with one of the villagers. I sighed and looked at the people dancing. I soon grew bored and walked away. Komori will be fine on his own. I spot a cleaning supply stand and head there. I look around at the stand and see what they had. I then smell something nice. Like, citrus and chocolate. I turn my head to see normal villagers passing by. I then hear some villagers began to chatter. I looked around to see everyone staring at the sky looking in a specific direction. I look to where they were staring and see them all staring at the palace. Nothing else was there just the palace. I then look back at everyone and watch them start to gossip about something.