𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: ❝ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

True life is lived
when tiny changes
occur.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

It was 5:30 a.m. Hinata was on the tallest mountain in Karasuno. He was raising the sun to give the world light. Once the sun was fully up he walked off the mountain and walked towards Karasuno's palace. Why does Hinata not teleport? He wants to take his time and admire all living things. As Hinata walked through the forest he hummed a soft melody. His hand brushed through a dead bush. The bush slowly gained back its healthy color and looked alive. Hinata saw a tree that was cut in half. He stopped walking and raised his hands slowly. He closed his eyes then opened them. His hazel eyes were now glowing yellow orbs. White pixie dust wrapped around the dead tree and nurtured it back to life. The tree looked good as new and the leaves blew with the wind. Hinata continued walking down the forest bringing life to wherever he goes. He was soon seen passing by the village of Karasuno.

Kids were running around playing with each other happily. Merchants yelled out the prices of their products and insisting people to buy their things. Hinata let out a soft sigh and looked at the sky. It was a clear blue color. Hinata then bumped into someone. Hinata looked down to see a small child on the ground. Hinata crouched down and helped him up. The kid smiled at Hinata. Hinata ruffled the kid's hair and walked away from him. The kid watched as Hinata walked away. He then smiled brightly and went back to play with his friends. Hinata soon arrived at the palace greeting the guards. The guards happily greeted Hinata. Hinata entered the palace and was met with Sugawara and Daichi waiting for him. "What took you so long Hinata?" Said Sugawara worriedly. Hinata stuck his hand out and formed a hand raising the sun with pixie dust. Sugawara nodded understandably. Daichi smiled and thanked Hinata. Hinata bowed then dismissed himself.

"How many years has it been?" Asked Daichi with concern in his voice. Sugawara bit his lip and looked sad. "Five years. Five years without Hinata speaking." Said Sugawara clenching his fist. Daichi looked at his husband and sighed. He took his hand and kissed it gently. Sugawara looked at Daichi. "He's moving on slowly. Don't you worry my Koushi." Said Daichi in a soothing tone. Sugawara smiled softly at his husband and nodded. Hinata walked through the halls. His head was down as he was lost in thought. "SHŌYŌ!!!" Yelled a person behind him. Hinata turned his head around slowly. His eyes then widened seeing Nishinoya running towards him. Nishinoya tackled Hinata to the ground hugging him. Hinata hugged Nishinoya back. The two then stood up. "How are you today?" Asked Nishinoya happily. Hinata did an okay sign giving Nishinoya a blank facial expression. Nishinoya nodded and began to walk beside Hinata.

"Before I forget! We'll be having formal fittings today at 6:00 p.m. Since the festival is coming up we are expected to look our best." Nishinoya said with a smile. Hinata only nodded and continued to walk. Nishinoya had a sad smile on his face. "Hey, Shōyō?" Asked Nishinoya. Nishinoya stopped walking causing Hinata to stop as well and turn towards him. "I miss him too. You're not going through this loss alone." Nishinoya said looking at the ground. Hinata stood there with wide eyes staring at Nishinoya. Nishinoya had tears running down his face. Soon enough Hinata's face turned expressionless. He placed his hand on Nishinoya's head and patted it. He then walked away from him. Nishinoya stared at Hinata as he walked away. He then smiled and wiped his tears. Nishinoya then went to look for his husband Asahi. Hinata continued to walk around the palace and found himself in the garden. He laid down on a plain of grass.