Lyra team

Lyra Soul

Typhlosion

•Male

•Partner

•Strong, ruthless, and temperamental

While at the beginning of his journey with Lyra he was playful and curious, upon evolving into his final form, he became more serious. He has a playful side to him still, but his personality matches his trainer's rival more closely. He gets frustrated easily, often at his own teammates. He and Lyra had made their way through two gyms just by themselves, so he dislikes relying on anyone but her. He's warmed up to his teammates, but dislikes battling alongside them. He is not very good in double or triple battles. His best friend is Lyra's rival's partner Pokémon, but he isn't a big fan of that Pokémon's trainer. He thoroughly enjoys ice cream. He has a soft spot for Togekiss.

Bellossom

•Female

•Sweet, gentle, and energetic

The most like her trainer, Bellossom is energetic and kind. She loves music and sunshine. She adores rain, and cloudy days are her worst nightmare. She sleeps in large flower pots. It took Bellossom forever to get Typhlosion to trust her, but now they are very close. She might have a tiny crush on Typhlosion. Don't tell anyone! She and Lyra share a love for flowers, and they often go flower picking together. Bellossom's dream is to see gracidea flowers. She's closest with Togekiss.

Togekiss

•Male

•Young and timid

Togekiss is the youngest member of the team. To him, Lyra is not only his trainer, but his mother. She hatched him from an egg, and he's looked up to Typhlosion and Bellossom his entire life. He's easily afraid, and does not like the dark. Togekiss is often seen at Lyra's side. He is very affectionate, and doesn't have a sense of boundaries. He can never tell when people don't like him, but people tend to love him (majority of the time). He has to nap once a day or he gets cranky, and he cries easily.

Dragonite

•Female

•Small and cuddly

Dragonite's training was very intense. She did not spend much time on Lyra's team as a Dratini, which she didn't mind. Her dream was always to be strong, and thanks to Lyra, she is. She's a bit smaller than average, but she hits twice as hard. She can get Lyra anywhere in a pinch. She loves to go swimming, and loves water- even if it's a puddle. She felt alone on the team until Rhydon came along. She loves to cuddle, and will get very angry if someone else cuddles Lyra.

Rhydon

•Female

•Strong and sturdy

The last Pokémon to join the team, she feels vastly disconnected to the others. She and Dragonite, however, share a special bond since Typhlosion, Bellossom, and Togekiss are a bit cliquey. She is a bit reckless in battle, but has the ability to back it up. She enjoys sunlight, and lays in tiny patches of sun like a cat Pokémon. The second Lyra starts petting her, she melts. She is allergic to apples and loves watermelon.