Brotherhood

TO PREFACE PLEASE DON'T SHIP TOMMY OR ANY MINORS IN THIS BOOK. I ALSO WROTE THIS WITH A BANDANA KEEPING A TISSUE IN PLACE BECAUSE I, THE INTELLIGENT HUMAN, WHACKED MY HEAD AGAINST THE DESK CORNER AND AM BLEEDING SO POG.

Tommy wished he was like the other kids - normal and quiet and all of that. Then, his parents died in a car crash when he was in secondary school. Kids were mean, but teens were meaner. His mother having too much to drink became the running joke, and all the school did was suspend him for kicking the shit out of one of them. Tommy was not a violent person generally - loud and he joked, sure, but all in jest.

The kids at the orphanage? Even worse. Teens were mean, orphans could be so much crueller. The adults did nothing.

"TOMMY, SOMEONE'S HERE TO SEE YOU!" Bailey yelled. Tommy rushed down the stairs in time to hear her describe him as "freaky" and "quiet". There were three men there, one with a green and white hat, another with his brown, curly hair poking out of a red beanie and another with elegant pink hair cascading down his back. Tommy liked the hair, it reminded him of Tubbo, his best fried, who had picked a pink flower for him the first day they met. "You must be Tommy. My name's Philza!"
"Hey, I'm Wilbur." Beanie boy grinned.
"Technoblade." The man with the pretty hair mentioned. Tommy smiled anxiously.
"You know any card games?" Philza smiled.

That's how the four males ended up on the floor playing Cheat. "TECHNO, WE ALL SAW YOU HIDE YOUR CARDS IN YOUR PHONE, DON'T TRY AND ACT INNOC-" Wilbur started yelling.
"AS IF YOU'RE INNOCENT! GET YOUR CARDS FROM THE TABLE, WILL!" Techno snapped back. "Two... fives..." Tommy interrupted.
"Cheat!" Phil chirped, since he had three fives.
However, when Tommy flipped them over, his Joker jeered at Phil. The man let out a curse and picked them up. "A three!" And the game was back afoot.

After the day, the three had to leave, but they promised they'd visit tomorrow. "What are you doing?" Bailey hissed.
"What do you mean?"
"Playing cards with them, and they just left, like everyone else in your damn life!"
"They said they'd be back."
"So did Clay." Clay. His ex foster father, who promised him he'd stay forever before Tommy got too much.

YALL I CAN FEEL A BUMP ON MY HEAD BUT ITS FINE

Tommy didn't blame him, Tommy could be a lot sometimes. Always, in fact, and Clay couldn't deal with that. He did try though, he did, and Tommy messed up. Clay took Tubbo instead, and Tommy wanted to cry but he didn't because Tubbo deserved someone kind. And Tubbo had - Clay was clearly genuinely happy with him. And Tubbo was happy too.

It was all for Tubbo in the end - his best friend had taken his effort, his attention and the good will he had.  At least Tubbo was happy. Tubbo was top priority, he reminded himself. Bailey agreed, but Tommy was pretty sure that was more to do with a hatred for him than a love for Tubbo.

Nevertheless, Tommy was shocked when Phil  walked through the next day, papers in hand with news that he'd foster Tommy, and Techno - whose hair was tied in a plait - looked interested in the conversation, which was rare for him. Wilbur looked happy, as well, and Tommy was told to get his stuff by a smiling Bailey. The smile didn't reach her eyes though, and she glared at him. Tommy walked up to his room - the smallest one, obviously- and the four happily departed with Tommy giving a sarcastic wave and a "Sayonara!"

Phil's house was huge. Three stories and everything! His room was on the third floor, and Tommy thought the view was amazing. "Dinner's at six, don't stay up until 2AM." Phil laughed an Tommy grinned, unpacking his PC and RGB keyboard (his friend got it as a joke but he thought it looked sick as fuck.)

He quickly switched the bank account from Bailey's to his own on his Twitch account and turned his PC back off. He managed to unpack his stuff by five, an hour after he started, including setting up his PC which took literally ten minutes. By that time, Wilbur had moved from his spot on the sofa to his room, strumming his guitar to his own singing. Tommy had to admit, the man was at least half-decent, while Techno was mocking his brother. For the remaining hour, Tommy aggressively played Minecraft, some off-camera mining before his next stream. 38 diamonds later he was putting them in his ender chest.