Bad - but not halo

ominous.
fluff begone.
ye lore, plot, contentttttt, audience retention

"You're wasting your own time," Tommy mumbled in song to himself. He was buried in his duvet, refusing to come out. Their first brotherly argument... had Tommy fucked it all up? But Techno was still trying... right?

"Fuck's sake, Wilbur!" Techno had yelled.
"If I can't nobody an. It was never meant to be, Techno." Wilbur had given a bow. The English nerd in Technoblade was impressed, but the side he showed to almost nobody? Yeah... that was less so. "Put the fucking vodka down, Will." Phil interrupted.
"What, so you can go and dote on Tommy some fucking more? We all know it's fuckin' pity."
"That's not true." Tommy had interrupted. "That's not true..." He wasn't sure who he was convincing, them or himself.

"Tommy? You haven't eaten in two days, kiddo. If I have to go in there and feed you, I fuckin will okay?" Phil threatened lightly. Tommy sighed. "'M not hungry." That was a lie, of course, but just because he was hungry didnt mean he felt like eating. Techno outside the door rolled his eyes and immediately knocked again. "Tommy, I know how to fight!"
"I said I'm not fuckin hungry!" He snapped. Techno rolled his eyes more vigorously and grabbed Tommy's plate from Phil.

"Give us a minute or two." He whispered. Phil nodded, the eldest child typically had a plan. "Listen, Tommy, I'm walking in, and you're going to eat some food."
"I'm not-"

Techno picked the door lock with suspicious amounts of ease and closed it behind him, food for the both of them in hand. "...hello Techno." He grumbled.
"Hello, Tommy."

"I'm not hungry."
"You haven't eaten in two days, you're definitely hungry. Don't lie to me, Tommy."
"Fine! Fine, I'm not gonna fucking eat."
"Okay. Explain why."
"I-I don't want to."
"Fantastic. So we're gonna put this plate there, and I'm gonna put my plate here, and I'm gonna tell you a story."
"If this is a story to prove a fuckin point, Technoblade-"
"It's not, it's not."

"If you're gonna tell the story of fucking Erisichthyon-"
"Wait, how did you say that?"
"E-ri-sick-thigh-on?"
"What the fuck? You mean Erysichtheon?"
"Are you gonna fucking argue with me about pronunciations from some weirdo Greek elderly man insane enough to create a name like- that."
"Fair, fair. I'm not, I swear, I just haven't seen you in like 3 days."
"Okay."

And so Techno regaled him with enthralling tales of Odysseus, who he admitted he identified with fairly closely, and Heracles, and Theseus, and the heroes of Ancient mythology. Tommy even ended up eating most of his food, and Techno had a rather ironic twist on story telling.

"So then the big god shows up right?"
"Big Zed?"
"Yeah, Big Zee."
"That's not a letter."
"Sure."
"It isn't. You're just American."

Tommy managed to eat dinner in the kitchen and Wilbur apologised, blaming his drunk self. Tommy avoided the topic - a way of defence that was actually shit and Tommy was aware, goddamnit. It worked to create less tension. It was always for other's comfort - his volume to make no awkward silences, his teasing so that they knew he could take it.  The streams were slightly suspicious, but Tommy would rather have 80k worried people than an unsolvable problem- shit, Tommy was gonna have to talk this one out, wasn't he? Bloody people. So, as he ended stream, he snuck into Wilbur's room. 

"Can- can we talk?"
"Tommy! I'm so sorry for what I said, I was drunk and pissed and- and I just want my brother back."
"Are you awe farming right now? WE AREN'T EVEN STREAMING!"
"I'm serious, I'm serious. I don't know what came over me and I was wrong."
"I mean... you definitely heavily implied Phil adopted me out of pity..."
"I didn't mean it. I was drunk and being a dickhead."
"Ok. Well, uh, I can move on, I guess. But... you're a real dick when drunk."
"Yeah, I know." Wilbur said glumly.
"So why-"
"It's better than alternatives, ok Tommy? Maybe you'll understand one day, I hope not."

Tommy bit his lip. And Wilbur and Tommy were friends-ish, or at least resolved some problems. Tommy could sense the air clearing. "Sing me a song?"
"Sure, Tommy."

So they sat, jamming to Jubilee Line and Tommy chiming in to make a various comment.
"Your city gave me asthma, that's why I'm fuckin leaving-"
"I wouldn't leave, I would simply choke. London is a great girl magnet. I don't need a girl-"
"Your water gave me cancer-"
"Can water give you cancer-"
"And the pavement hurt my feelings-"
"That doesnt sound as bad as the other stuff you put, Will."
"That's kinda the point."
"...shut up."

The two fell into an amicable silence except for the song and Tommy's endless quips. In fact... neither of them fell into the silence, but the vibe was there for sure. 

So, they fell into a... amicable non-silence, I guess-

"We're like brothers you and me."

"I will cry."

"But are we not brothers?"

"No, Toms, you're my second favourite brother."

"Ah. To be fair, Techno has more subscribers and thus more girls."

"I'M NOT GETTING GIRLS!" Techno corrected.

"Boys?"

"NOT INTERESTED BUT GAY PEOPLE POP OFF."

"Yeah, no homophobia boys!"