Baby Steps

"Tommy, do you know what geoguesser is?"
"Not a clue." Wilbur explained the game quickly and Tommy quickly caught on. "Will, what's this flag?"
"Erm... Greece... How do you not know that?"
"I'M NOT GOOD AT THAT FLAG SHIT WILBUR!"

Several raging moments on stream later, they tried the ten country challenge. And Tommy beat Wilbur, he was on 16 before Wilbur got to 10. "YOU CHEAT!"
"WATCH MY STREAM HOW WOULD YOU EVEN CHEAT ON GEOGUESSER?"
"YOUR CHAT?"
"YOUR CHAT AIN'T EVEN ON EMOTE ONLY!"
"Wait, yours is?"
"Yeah. I hate emote only but I'm not FUCKING CHEAT, DIPSHIT!"

nerds and le blade

TECHNO LE BLADE /nitwit 5"5

Yall are so fuckin loud stfu bicthes

SOOTY SILVER/nitwit 2
Techno we've heard you stream

tommy
we didn't know you could hear us all the way down there, sorry :/

TECHNO LE BLADE/nitwit 1
Tommy I stg I'll kill you

tommy
The FBI in ur phone can hear you dipshit

TECHNO LE BLADE/nitwit 1
Stfu go be geography nerds

"Sorry, my brother was being a RUDE DIP-"
"TOMMY!" Phil yelled.
"Dipstick."

Whipped haha
Father Innit!
does that sound like the minecraft hardcore dude

"Chat, die or prime."

"Tommy, you can't just say that!" Wilbur scolded. "Yeah I can! They can't cancel me. They've tried."

No we havent
Tommy can never die
sub 2 technoblade

"Wow, Technoblade is farming for views in chat and can't even type the word 'to' correctly."

nerds and le blade

TechnoBlade
LISTEN DIPSHIT IM A COLLEGE DROPOUT

tommy

So you're stupid

Techno's silence was funny.

.no gremlin ur stupid

Snorting, Tommy got back to hardcore geoguesser. He managed to beat Wilbur, who pouted miserably. "Don't be sad!" Tommy yelled.
"Heart been br-"
"Wil, I swear!"
"Don't do that or your dad will tell you off."
"Yeah, well, you're short."
"I'm 6 foot!"
"I'm 6"3, so you're short."

Wilbur and Tommy continued their playful banter, and Wilbur had tweeted both links.

"Hey Wilbur, should I get a Tik Tok?"
"I... don't know."
"Do you, do you think I'd get likes?"
"Sure, Tommy."
"What's the worst word you know?"
"Tommy, you'd get banned on Twitch."

Tommy stopped streaming and Wilbur flopped onto his brother's bed. Techno walked in, pushed Wilbur off the bed and flopped down. "Fucker."
"Bitch."
"Di-"
"DINNER!" Phil yelled, interrupting the argument. And, under a nice food eating, the family sat.

"...That's pretty POGCHAMP, any pogs in the chat?" Tommy aske loudly, despite not streaming - he did that when he was excited, his brothers had noted. "What's up, Tommy?" Wilbur smirked.
"Dream asked me to join his SMP."
"Oh, yeah, that thing." Wilbur hummed. "You should join it."
"Why? Are they gonna mug me?"
"No, no, hold on. TECH! WHY SHOULD TOMMY JOIN THE DREAM SMP?"
"FREE CLOUTTT also it would be funny as fuck to pretend we never met before. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

With that settled, Tommy quickly messaged Dream back. Sure.
But only for the clout.

Understandable.
Heres the IP

Ok I'll join tomorrow
Perhaps
Do you know how far my clout goes downhill if I stream twice in a day?

Far?

Yes.

Tommy decided to log on so he didn't risk leaking the IP in his daily stream tomorrow, which he assumed would be fun and quirky so he posted on his Twitter. It would give him more clout. Techno was conditioning him, he was pretty sure. Unfortunately, he feared he was always like this. Tommy quickly walked down for dinner, which was when he discovered something horrifying.

"You're American?" He asked, scandalised.
"Uh, yeah, kinda thought-"
"TECHNOBLADE I TRUSTED YOU!"
"Listen, Tommy. It was never meant to be."

Philza, of course, watched in amusement. Wilbur hid his smile behind his glass and Techno rolled his eyes. "Wilbur, Wilbur, we'll get onto you next!"
"YEAH!" Tommy yelled in agreement. "WAIT NO YOU'RE AMERICAN!"
"Honestly I don't know what y'all are on about? My life so far is perfect?"
"One sec." Tommy hummed, pulling out his phone.
"Tommy, that's a little far." Techno joked.
"AND I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT YOUR SISTER WAS RIGHT!" Tommy's phone blared.
"There's a reason London puts barriers on the rails!"

"..point taken."

"Maybe if you didn't all-"
"Phil, you stream too."
"Fuck off."

Wilbur walked off first, followed by Tommy and Techno as Phil sighed. His heart ached for his son, Jubilee Line ad made him bring the child home. He realised just how he hated London. He hated how broken Will sounded in it.

Fucking kids.

❤♡❤ ❤♡❤ ❤♡❤

"FUCKIN RABIES, OR SOMETHING-" Wilbur's angry singing carried through the house. Tommy, the only one home since Phil had gone with Techno to go shopping, slunk into his room. The younger gently took Wilbur's hands in his own. Wilbur realised just how heavily he'd strummed his guitar, and Tommy quickly chipped in. "Sing to me!" And so, Wilbur racked his mind for a song.

"Yeah you can be the greatest, you can be the best."

The two were found, Wilbur's long arms draped around his guitar and Tommy and Tommy's face inclined towards Wilbur adoringly. "Fuckin' hell, man finds out I'm American and fuckin' hates me?" Techno laughed.
"Tech, think of the audience retention!"
"What can I say, I'm the Odysseus of my situation."

They quietly left the two alone until Techno told him to stream now, "or chat will spam you with lateinnit!"
"HEY CHAT, WHAT IS UP? Dream invited me to his SMP so I said yes-"
"Free clout!"
"FUCK OFF WILL- no, no, don't yell, I'm sorry-"

"Anyway, yeah. Let's log on!" They had a great first stream, with Tommy finding Eret and making drugs. And the first stream was what Tommy classed as a success, as Wilbur laughed.

"What the fuck man?"
"Success? Dude, you could've killed someone."
"Oh, I tried."

Wilbur blinked.

Tommy blinked.

Neither even began to twitch a smile.

This is really awkward.

Legend says to this day they are just staring into each other's soul.

We should leave now.

Yeah this is too awkward fuck off.