Clubing

After going shopping, which took a long ass time because Hwasa kept switching up and abandoned me to go flirt with cute boys, we arrived back at my house, hands holding loads of bags.

"Hun, why the hell is it so bright in here?! This ain't it-" Hwasa began when I turned on the lights. I roll my eyes at the dramatic behavior.

"Bitch, anyway," I flipped my hair behind my shoulder as I carried the bags to my room. "Did you get that niggas number?"

Hwasa tsked as I opened the door. "I don't need a man." She walked in and immediately sat on my bed, rummaging through the shopping bag.

"I guess that means no, chile, I told you!" I laughed mockingly, hitting my fist against my palm while she just groaned,
taking the dress out the bag.

"Boys ain't shit." She hummed, now standing in front of the mirror, holding the dress up to herself, fingers running over the fabric.

I roll my eyes, taking my dress out too. "You say that now, but I bet you bout to be all over a nigga when we get to this club." I teased as she let out an offended gasp, throwing the hanger in my direction.

"Shut up, Y/N!" She said, taking her shirt off, about to put the dress on. "But enough about me, what about you, girl? Planning on getting some tonight?" She raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Um, anyway, like you said! Boys ain't shit." I repeated, pulling my dress over my head, fixing my hair so I wouldn't be lookin like no bald-headed scallywag.

"Mhm, now you wanna listen to me? Okay, whatever. How this dress look? Too tight?" She asked, searching my face for a reaction. "...or not tight enough-?"

I cut her off before she can finish, "Girl, you know damn well you look just fine, da fuck?" I poke out my neck, as I grab the mascara from my purse and apply it on my eyelashes.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." She laughed, adjusting her dress around her waist in the mirror. "Ugh, I ain't feeling this, you know what I'm saying? Like, it don't hug me like it's should."

I stop applying my lip gloss and stare at her. "Girl, you changed dresses over a million damn times, I'm telling you that's the one!" I encourage her. Plus, that dress was over $200 fucking dollars. She better fucking wear it.

She sighs and tugs on the ends of it before shrugging "whatever, I'll just pin it back." I roll my eyes at her and begin applying my lip gloss again.

"What time are we leaving cause I'm ready to get this show on the motha fuckin road." Hwasa hyped, barely keeping still. "Oh, shit! Girl, you got those little clip thingys? You know... Fucking, um... Ham, damn.."

"Bitch, you mean a safety pin?" I asked mid way in putting on my heels. Well, Hwasa's heels. My casa, su casa or what ever the fuck that is.

"Yes! You be reading my mind. You got some of those?" She asked, snapping her fingers in my direction.

"Bathroom cabinet-- and this time," I stopped her before she even breathed in the direction if my bathroom, ", Do not leave the faucet running, don't go through my stuff, and do not send pictures to your 'boyfriends', m'kay?"

"Blah, blah, blah... I'll only be a second, damn." She tsked walking in the bathroom, "Then, we're going to this fucking club!"

Time Skip ---- At The Club

Hwasa pulled up at the club about 30 minutes later, putting a car to a sudden halt near the entrance.

"Alright, operation find our soulmates and live long healthy relationships until you go through his phone one day and find out he's talking to some other bitch that isn't his mom, is a go." Hwasa breathed out. "...and break!"