Chap3

hey guys im switching it to angelina
angelina pov
when me and erik finished what we was doing we both her a loud knock on the door, "angelina go into my bathroom i think that's my brother lyle" erik said,i just nodded and walked in the bathroom.i hear erik open the door and hear him say "what happened lyle". "nothing just wanted to know how the date with you and angelina is going"lyle had said" "it's actually going very great,do you mind if she spends the night in out house"i heard erik say. "yea idc do what you want"lyle said while he was laughing. erik started to laugh as well and then said "ok later"
ok angelina you can come out the bathroom now , erik yelled.
i smiled and i said "yay",erik was like "what are you saying yay for? i explained that i said yay because i was always home alone and i really wanted to spend the night. "oh ok,well im gonna bring you some clothes from your house and you can take a shower here so we can lay down and go to bed,we got school tomorrow"erik said
i just replied with a simple "ok".
i hoped in the shower and made the water cold so i could feel refreshed,i washed ,my hair and brushed my teeth since erik had extra toothbrushes in his fancy apartment.I was drying myself up when i heard erik say "i put your clothes on the bed,i'm going to take a shower in lyles bathroom" now all i said was ok see you in bed.
i lay on the bed and watched ty til erik came into the room and layer down with me.
right when he got on the bed i started getting a little tired hence i actually had to go to sleep cause of school.I turned and told erik that i was tired and i wanted to go to sleep. he said "ok" and i noticed that he was smiling so i asked him what was he smiling about , "nothing i just love you,and i find you very nice,humble,and pretty" he said while blushing and looking at me. "aw i love you too erik i said as i snuggled up against his body,he had no shirt on btw.i could smell is body is smelled like vanilla,maybe because he just had taken a shower,so i sit up and grab his face and kiss him.it was probably the best thing i ever felt before going to bed. "goodnight erik menendez" i said while turning of the light. erik looked at me and said "goodnight angelina mendez" he put his arm around my waist and we both dozed to sleep.

Do you guys like this chapter?
i suggest u re read the story cause i changed up some stuff.