The Moments

angelinas Pov
So i walk into the house and Erik brings me to his room.
"Hey let's go up to my room"erik said with a smirk on his face.
I just said ok and walked up the stairs behind erik and walked into his room.Oh my was his bed so big,and his room had a bunch of windows and i felt so warm when i walked in.
I need to express my feelings to this man so i said "hey i need to talk to you"
Erik replied and said "Yea what's up" and i said "So i know we barley know each other and we just met but i have caught feelings for you and i don't wanna make this whole vibe weird but i felt even more weird that i was hiding my emotions from you so know you know" Erik looked shocked and my face went down,I thought i had just recked me and his friendship but he gently pulled my head up and kissed me.Oh my God was i so happy , the guy i met that so happens to be the love if my life just kissed me.

Eriks Pov
When angelina told me how she felt i was so glad.I felt the exact same way so i decided to drag it a little to far for us being "friends".

Angelina Pov
Once we finished kissing Erik had said "so let's have a little fun"I already knew what was gonna happen so i just said "yes most definitely".
Erik carried me and slammed me on the bed,and started sucking on my neck and pulled of my dress and pulled of my high heels and started sucking on my ******. I screamed and moaned because it had felt so good,Next thing u know he stuck his ***** inside of me,and let me tell you it was my first time so i was surprised it felt good and that i felt comfortable.
He let loose inside of me and laid down next to me and kissed me for about 2 minutes.
He was alone in his house so no body stopped him.

To be Continued