heyy

sorry i took so long to update

fast foward to the next day.
Angelinas Pov

me and erik walked into school and let me tell you everyone was staring.
i mean i get why, me and erik literally beat up the people, it was for a
good reason though.
however there were still guys smirking at me, i guess to try and mess with erik but erik wasnt having it this time. i tried to stop him but he walked up to the boys and whispered something that made them run off.
classes went by and me and erik were finally home. "Hey guys" said lyle. me and erik responded with a nice hey!
Eriks Pov
Lyle said hey and just left, i guess to see his gf rebeca. So me and angelina went upstairs.
thats when angelina gave me a smirk, almost a smirk that looked like she wanted to do something. i grabbed her and pushed her on the wall and kissed her roughly. gosh i love this girl she dosent know how much i fucking love her.her legs wrapped around me and i threw her to the bed. i removed her clothes while she removed mine.
Angelinas Pov
i looked at erik and he kissed me and i felt something go inside of me. i put a pillow in my mouth so i wouldnt let out a big moan. even though we were alone.
he finally came after like 5 minutes and he layed beside me and kissed me softly. thats when i dozed off to sleep.

Eriks pov

right after we finished angelina fell asleep, well im glad she liked it. i turned on the tv and watched it while she was asleep next to me.

A FEW HOURS LATER

i saw angelina lift her head up, "hi baby did you enjoy your sleep" i said to her as she woke up. "yes i very much did enjoy my sleep, and i enjoyed you to." i looked at her and kissed her . "well lets get dressed now we should get something to eat" i said while she nodded and went to go find clothes.

THIS IS ANGELINAS OUTFIT

THIS IS ERIKS OUTFIT.

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT STORY