Chap 5

Angelinas Pov
it has been around 2 months since me and erik first met.me and erik are closer than ever,well maybe because we are dating.he always picks me up from wherever i have to go,and takes me places,i love him.Anyways me and erik were at school today and i hate schoool,mostly because so many girls try to get with erik.it annoys me just as much as it annoys him.sometimes all i wanna do is punch those girls in the face,but i would get introuble so no.the best thing abt school is how all my periods are with erik,we always sit next to each other.let me tell you,some boys always hit on me,so today some boy had winked at me and erik had noticed,eriks face got red a little bit so i told him to calm down,i hate seeing my baby mad.a few minutes go by and the boy slips his number in my hand and before erik would yell,i threw it on the floor.the boy had said "call me" and me being smart i said "no shut the fuck up". the whole class looked at me.some of the girls that liked erik had thought that if they make erik see me yell he would brake up with me so they had came up to me and said "can you give me eriks number,i wanna take him to a movie tonight" erik was almost about the curse everyone out but i looked at him and said it's ok i got it.i stood up and me and the girl walked to the back to the class,everyone was looking at me,and her loud best friends were like "yess bsf".once we looked at each other for 20 seconds she smacked me,let me tell you,the slap was so soft,i don't thing i should've did this but i punched/smacked her so hard that she cried.everyone looked at me and clapped,except her best friends,both of them came up to me and said "oh yea" all i had to do was look at them and they sat back down.i smiled at sat back down and the teacher didn't care because everyone knew how annoying the girl was.the boy came up to me again and asked for my my number and that's when erik got so crazy.

Eriks pov
when i saw angelina smack that girl i was happy,she put that girl in her place.i thought it would all stop but that boy came once again and tried to ask angelina out.
i was upset because everyone knew she was my girlfriend.i got so mad when he did so i yelled "SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND STOP ASKING FOR HER NUMBER CAUSE SHES MY GIRLFRIEND NOT YOURS"he looked at me and said "oh yeah well what you gonna do about it,i'm gonna take her on a date and do the nasty with her"i got so mad so i jumped out of my seat and grabbed the boy by his sweater and lifted him up while i grabbed it. "talk to her one more time and your gonna deal with me again your listening"i said to him,he looked at me and said "yes i understand i'm sorry" i threw him down and got right back in my seat and kissed angelina to put it through everyone's head that she was mine and i was hers.

I WILL TRY TO FINSIH THIS CHAP LATER ILY🥰🥰