Yidhra - Invisible

"Ouch!" Snowballs kept hitting your back while decoding, and every time you turned around to see who it was you saw nothing. "I swear, mike, if your pulling your little tricks again, im gonna-"

"This isnt Mike, f/n"

You instantly stopped decoding, and scanned the area around you. "Who's there? Who is it! I can and will hurt you!" A gust of wind blew by your ear. "My name is Yidhra, the Dream witch. You simple minded beings are unable to gaze upon me. My loyal followers are the ones who take you all out, under my control of course." You shivered, slowly nodding. "Okay.. should i be running?" Idiot! Why are you even asking that, OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING! Your internal judgement was screaming for you to run as fast as you could. But you were curious about this new hunter. Before any more questions could be asked, you felt a presence behind you and felt your heart race. "what was that.." you whispered to nobody is particular, and yelped when something hit you. Ouch! So i guess this is how yidhra attacks.. You decided that she was not friendly, and abandoned your cipher. Shes scary.. but interesting. Finishing the cipher you had run to, you headed to the next one. Everything seemed fine..

Terror shock!

You fell to the ground, holding your head. "Geez..." you looked around, spotting the follower who had snuck up on you and hit you in the midst of your decoding. "Hello again, f/n." You scowled. "Come on! That was just unnecessary.. i was already on half health!" Yidhra laughed, and you could tell she was next to you by the volume of her voice. "It was funny, you have to admit. If only you could've seen your face!"  You sighed. Yidhra stopped laughing. "I apologize. My intent was not to hurt your feelings.." you shook your head. "No its okay. Just chair me." You didnt get a response, and imagined that the woman had left you to bleed.

You were proved wrong as a petrified Margaretha was brought to you.

"Heal them." Yidhra said, in a threating tone.

"Okay.." marg quietly said, patching you up.

"Now shoo."

The terrified dancer scurried away.

"Im sorry about that...i shouldn't have taken advantage of someone who knew nothing about me." You nodded. "I appreciate the apology." Sitting down next to your cipher, you tried to look for yidhra. "I wish i could see you. I wonder what you look like.." "you will see when you return to the manor, as i am visible to you all there." Your eyes sparkled. "I cant wait! I bet you're beautiful!" The woman smiled at your assumption, lightly blushing. "Possibly. I dont know what you'll think, but your opinion on me does not matter." The last cipher popped, and you started to walk towards the exit gate. "Are you there?" You called out, hoping the dream witch had not left you. "Of course." She replied, scaring you with how close she was. Seeing nobody else at the gate, you started to decode it. Humming a small tune, you saw your teamates escaping at the opposite gate. "Thats a lovely song.." Yidhra said, watching you open the gate." You smiled. "Thanks. Ill see you in the library later, goodbye Yidhra!"

"Goodbye, f/n."

(yall want a pt 2 or not (*゚∀゚*) i love yidhra shes my main so ofc i wanted to write something for her JSJDHD)