{Cheating prank} [J.H]

Your pov:okay hey guys welcome back to my yt channel i have bryce(bryce hall) here with me so he can help me with the prank:) bryce:hi guys:) you:okay anyways i am doing the cheating prank on jaden we have josh in on it thats why jaden and josh are not home we got josh to distract Jaden:) bryce:yup:) you:let me set up the camera. You then set up twp cameras and you and bryce sat down in the bed underneath the covers. You:hold on let me text jaden to see when there coming back. Bryce:okay.

                   My rockstar

You:hey baby
                       My rockstar :hey
You:when are you coming home?
         My rockstar:were down the street.
You:okay bye baby
                        My rockstar:bye

You:there down the street!i say to bryce who takes off his shirt and so do i. Bryce:your going yo have to be on my lap. You:shit I forgot. You hear the car doors open and close so you get on bryces lap you then hear jaden scream letting you know hes home! Bryce:moan dumbass. He whispered. You:right...FUCK BRYCE! You then made "i am never doing that again face"

Jaden pov:I open the sway house door and yell "im home baby" but get no response witch is wired but she's probably sleeping or something. Or thats what I thought! Me and jost then heard some moan "FUCK BRYCE" it sounds like y/n so i look at josh who then says something.

Josh:it's probably a random girl who he's having a one night stand with. Jaden:that sounds like y/n tho and she always comes down when i say im home and jumps on me. Josh:idk man. I then jog up the stair case to bryces room.

Your pov: bryce:he's coming moan more. You:fine. You say while rolling your eyes at bryce.
You:OMG BRYCE! YOUR SO BIG! Bryce:FUCK Y/n DONT STOP!
We then hear louder footsteps it sounds like someone was running rhen theres a bangs on bryces door and a angry jaden good thing the door was locked! Jaden:OPEN THE DOOR!RIGHT NOW!! Bryce:okay lets stop. You:no we have to keep going. Bryce:okay. bryce:BRO HOLD ON! Jaden:WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOLD ON YOUR WITH MY GIRL!! You:JADEN LET US FINISH!!! Jaden:WHAT THE FUCK?!? HELL NO!!OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!
You:FUCK BRYCE IM GOING TO CUM! Bryce:ME TOO BABY! Jaden:I SWEAR Y/N IF YOU CUM I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!! Me and Bryce let out a fake moan to act like we came. bryce:SHIT Y/N!!
You:AHHH BRYCE!! The door then broke down and we both turned around to see an angry jaden! I quickly "pull up my pants" and so did bryce and Bryce grabbed my shirt and give it to me then got his! Jaden:im give you 5 seconds bryce to get out or im beat your ass! Jaden said mad! Jaden:5,4- bryce then ran out so fast and jaden close the door and stared at me with madness in his eyes!

Words:536

Part 2???