Jealous rate😼⛓

Chase hudson- 5/10
If someone if trying to get at you he would hug you from behind and kiss your neck some times leaving small hickeys so the guy can go away!

Bryce hall- 1000/10
He would go up in the guys face and tell say 'she's taken so get the fuck out of mine and her face'
The guy ends up leaving and if hes still looking bryce would full on make out with you and grab your ass while looking at the dude till he leaves!

Jaden hossler- 9.5/10
He would make out with you first and give you three or more hickeys that you can SEE then he would go up to the dude and say 'stop looking only i can make her scream and if you don't fuck off the-' he always gets cut off by you wanting to go home and when you do he punishes you witch is not letting you cum but he always ends up giving in(that was long😂)

Griffin johnson- 2.5/10
He only gets jealous if he thinks one of the many ppl that hit on you look better then him. (I don't know what to say about griffin)

Noah neck- 10/10
When he's jealous its like his nice side goes away he once punched someone in the face for calling him your brother trying to get your number! And when you get home he wont talk to you for stopping him from fighting the dude but will eventually give in🥺

Blake gray- 2000000/10
He would walk up to the guy who gave you the 'look' and fight him but you would eventually get him to stop by saying 'Blake stop your scaring me' he would then apologize for scaring you and you guys will just have a movie night!

I will do part two tomorrow after school💕 bye love you bitchs🥺🤍