{I dont love you prank} ~N.A~

Y/n pov: hey guys so today im be pranking my lovely boyfriend nick😁 chase:the one and only nick Austin! Chase said behind me cuz i was in his room doing the intro sence me and nick share a bedroom in the hype house! You:okay anyways but im going to tell nick that I don't love him anymore🥺but i do love him! Chase:okay stop the lovey dovey talk! You:okay fine!but the plan is to get nick in chases room so i can set up the camera:) i said to the camera! Chase:okay go to your room and say that i need to talk to him about something important so he can come and rhe I will say like oh y/n was all up on me and stuff like that! You:okay sounds good,im go call him in:) bye chase. Chase:bye:) i left chases room and walked to mine and nicks room. I put my and down so he wouldn't suspect anything and i was supposed to be "filming with chase" I walked in our room to see nick on his phone laying down on the bed. Nick gets up and walks to u you. Nick:hey baby:) he says trying to give you a kiss but you quickly turn your head so he gives uou a kiss on the cheek. You:hey oh and chase needs to talk to you. Nick:do you know what he wants to talk to me about? He asked looking a lil sad sence I didn't kiss him. You:no he just said that it's important. Nick:okay im go see,bye. He says trying too give me a kiss but once again i turn my head:( he the did "🥺" that face:( you:okay go now. Nick:oh yeah um bye🥺 you:bye! He then left and walked to chase room and I kinda feel bad now🥺 i set up 3 cameras so i can get good angles!
Chase pov: nick knocked on my door and asked if he can come in. Chase:yeah come in! He then opened the door and closed it behind him! Nick:y/n said that you needed to talk to me? He asked unsure! Chase:yeah come sit bro.

Nick pov:well my gf probably hates me or cheating on me but she wouldn't do that right? But chase just told me to sit down next to him on his bed so now i am kinda scared!

Back to chases pov: um so you know how y/n was in here? Nick:yeah? Chase:well like- chase the got cut of by nick. Nick:cut to the point! Chase:y/n was like flirting with me. I said to nick. Nick:what did she say or like do? He asked obviously wanting to know more. Chase:she was like putting her head on my shoulder and like says "you look cute today" and "we should go out one day but just me and you" and she tried to grab my hand and tried to kiss me. Nick then looked sad but mad at the same time!

Ima do a part two!!