PLEASE READ FIRST.

You know how many legitimate storys of "The Host x Reader" there are? I don't mean 'oneshots'. I don't mean 'imagines'. I'm not talking about the reader being a kid and getting adopted, either. I'm talking like a full on story; like what Darkiplier would get, or Markiplier.

One.

There is literally ONE story.

You know when it was last updated?

2018.

2018 was the last time that story has been touched.

So, now, I'm making it my goal to have a COMPLETED story of "The Host x Reader".

This will be tedious, because there's two... three... videos on The Host (if i recall correctly).

{{The most we know is;

-talks in 3rd person ("The Host greets (Y/N) and walks over for a hug.")
-can still see, despite having a bandage/blindfold over his eyes (and they bleed, i believe?)
-wears a trenchcoat
-slicked back hair (people have drawn him with a yellow streak in his hair. i don't think i'll include it, but maybe later on.)}}

If I'm missing any details, please comment what I missed. It's been years since I've seen videos about him on YouTube, but I do love and enjoy seeing the art of him.

Other than that, lets dive right in with this "X Reader" that will HOPEFULLY not be a flop, and will make Host Fanatics happy that there's a legitimate story for him.

{{For those who don't know what I mean...}}

Yellow streak in hair

No yellow streak in hair

Yes, it's two seperate fanarts, but my point rests; people draw him with and without the streak. I'll make it so he does have it in the book lateron, if you folks are concerned about his hair that much.

Here he is talking in 3rd person with two drinks.

Now, I may interpret this in the story as well.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Whew! I was super close of publishing this, but lookie here!

https://fear-is-nameless.tumblr.com/post/160371963913/if-you-dont-know-who-the-author-host-is-maybe

This is a blog post from 'Fin', and they explain who The Host (The Author) is.

Now, you're probably out here thinking, "Oh, okay then! 'The Author x Reader' should exist, right?"

No. I couldn't find ANYTHING. We are left with our orignal one legitimate story.

Going off of what Fin said, The Host is and should be The Author (funnie comic panel added to show)

If you're prepared for this story, then please sit back, and enjoy. I want this to be the first real story of The Host x Reader here on Wattpad, and have it a completed story.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Everything written above was last night (Jan/4/21).

As of now (Jan/5/21), I have no idea where to begin with this story. I'll read more on how others start their stories with the -ipliers, and how I can morph snipits of ideas into one big story. This book will be edited and changed overtime (description, chapter names, and the book itself), so please keep an eye out if/when it happens.

I have discovered another book on The Host, but that, too, has not been updated since 2018.

That's all I have for now, and I will have this chapter out to the public.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

update as of may/11/22

i found another but... dawg to be honest with you, its not that good. like its complete n stuff, but it- idk i dont really like it but its cool, thumbs up emoji

anyway, this is still in the works