Chapter 4

I was awoken by hushed whispers, "dude, there's a random girl in our hotel, what can you say about that!?"

"She was injured for saving us Carter."

I heard a scoff, "Okay, I guess that's true. But what if she's a fan, a crazy one."

"That's a what if, now shut up."

I heard all of that. They thought I was asleep. I pretended to just wake up.

"Oh, GUYS SHE AWAKE."

I looked at the guy who just happily yelled. Matthew. He noticed I was looking and smiled. God I was so stupid, I didn't even smile back. He looked down confused and then put a smile back on.
I looked to my left to see Carter staring at me. I was kind of pissed off. There were rumors going on about him being like this, I guess those rumours are true? I always defended him but I feel like it's true.. No. You need to know him better.

I smiled at him to see his reaction he looked taken back and forced a fake smile.
All the other guys ran in, saying quietly would be a lie.

"HAII!" They all chorused.

I lightly smiled and in a hushed tone, "Hi."

There again, my body was feeling über different. Why is this?

"How are you feeling?" Asked Shawn.

I looked down, "Umm I'm feeling okay."

"You know," we all looked at Jack Johnson, "I was actually pretty shocked to see how strong your human body is too survive through a blow like that and not have any serious injuries." The boys all chorused, "yeahs" and "trues."

They didn't even know. Of course, I'm not a human. I am but as I grew up, I taught myself thinking that I'm not. I've always thought I was some alien from another plant like EXOplanet or something. But, of course, I was being childish. I don't know exactly what I am but I certainly don't think I'm like any normal human.

I coughed, "Anyways, Shawn. Are you okay?"

He raised his eyebrow, "Yea why?"

I ran a hand through my hair, "Oh, haha good. I pushed you pretty hard."
He chuckled, "no, it's alright. I mean that'd be better than getting run over by a car-"

"Hold up!" Matt stood up, then turned to me, "How did you know Shawns name?"

I laughed, "I know you guys. Matt, Shawn, Cameron, Nash, Johnson, Gilinsky, Aaron, Taylor, and lastly Carter."

I would like to see what Carter thinks about me being his fan.
He widened his eyes and then turned to Matt, "See I told you."
Matt glared at him. "Told Matt what?" Nash flies in.

Carter faked a laugh, "Oh Haha nothing." He waved it off and Nash just shrugged.

Aaron check each the time on his watch, "ah shit, um guys?"

They all turned their heads toward him urging him to continue.

"We have 10 minutes till the meet and greet starts."

Screams erupted and they all started jumping around crazily. Some of them ran to the bathroom fighting, most of them were hunting down for clothes in their closet while a few just sat their on their phones judging the others badly.

Cameron came from a room with a comb in one hand and hairspray in the other, "WAIT GUYS."

"WHAT!?"
Cameron looked out the window for some reason, "Don't you think it's weird that the manager hasn't come up yet? He usually lets us know like 30 minutes before it starts."