Chapter 2

I huffed as I opened my house door.

Just so you know, I live by myself.

No, it's not like my parents died or anything well, I hope not. I got separated from my family at the age of 12 and have been living in this house all by myself ever since. It's been 5 years.

I really hope that one day I find my family and everything can go back to normal but I know that will never happen.

I set my penny board and backpack near the closed door and went to the kitchen to cook something.

I'd usually cook the normal way but today I'm feeling happy. Yes, do thank me for the song reference I made from Pharrell's song.

I put some chicken wings and drum sticks in the oven. I stepped back a little and brought both of my arms in front of my body facing the oven.

I closed my eyes and blinked twice as I felt the energy seaming through my veins. BAM. Fire came from the palms of my hands into the oven. I brought my hands back to myself and went to the oven.

You see, I found out these neat ways to cook food with fire without burning anything. I grabbed a big plate and opened the oven placing all the deliciously cooked chicken drumsticks and wings onto the plate.

Yaasss. Finally I can eat. I turned the telly on watching Pretty Little Liars while pigging on my heavenly food.

I finished in a few minutes and went in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

I'm really happy with what I've learnt to do in my young years. I learned how to take care of a house and myself properly.

When I finished, I turned of the tv and got my gold iPhone out opening up the vine app.

The first one that popped up was Taylor Caniff's vine.

He had these weird glasses on that had a unibrow and a dick as a nose with over by drake playing in the background.

That's the most randomest thing I've seen but I laughed anyways.

After a while, I looked at the time to see that I've been watching vines for a good two hours and decided I needed to do something else.

I made sure all the doors were locked and grabbed my back pack before going up to my room.

I set my back pack on the ground and just dived onto my bed. I just looked at the ceiling.

I love doing nothing. Sadly, I can't do nothing forever.

I sighed as I got up from my bed and started doing my homework on my desk.

After I completed my stupid calculus homework, I took a nice long bath.

-

-

_

I got out of my bathroom wrapped in a towel and picked out something to wear.

My favourite comfy, grey track pants with a plain black tank top.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun.

Wow. Now that I've done everything I needed to do, I have nothing to do. That sucks.

I was surprised when I found out it was only 9:00.

I've never gone to sleep this early. On school nights I'm awake till like 12 and on weekends I'm awake to legit 6:00 in the morning.

What's more surprising is that today's Friday. I would be awake till the sun comes up but I'm actually pretty sleepy.

I hopped under my blankets falling right into a deep sleep.

Hope I have a different dream tonight than the other nights.

~

-

I checked the time on my watch: 11:58

Almost midnight.

I sat on the bench just watching the night time stars when a loud group of boys showed up. They were laughing and fooling around in the streets. For some reason, they look familiar.

They were too busy and didn't notice the car that was coming their way.

And just like that, 3 of the boys died.

~

-

I gasped as I bolted up. Thank goodness that was just a dream. No wait, I lied. It's not a dream.

It's what's going to happen tomorrow.