Chapter 15 | Part II

Ash's POV

"Abigail's here," Luc says to me and waves her over. 

Today's shoot is shot in the woods and we're looking for something that's wild and screams nature. Inspired by our new timber perfume range.

The park Luc had chosen is not far off the main road but it's secluded and looks as if no one had been here in years. It had a really rustic feel to it but now the scenery is completely ruined because all the trailers and vehicles packs the place.

Abigail's hair sways back and forth as she walks towards us and all eyes watch her until she stops in front of us.

"Bonjour chérie!" Luc says loudly and kisses the both sides of Abigail's cheeks making 'mwah' sounds.

"Hello," she softly replies and smiles at Luc, blessing me with the same smile.

"Off you go get dressed now. The other's are all in there," Luc ushers her away. 

She smiles one last time and a makeup artist leads her to a trailer.

"Look at her all gorgeous. I'm telling you she's not even trying." Luc sighs.

I stand there listening to Luc yell orders at his ear piece for what felt like hours.

"The models are ready," one of the makeup artists announces for everyone to hear and I sit on a chair under a tent that was set up for me.

Honestly all this is so tiring and I could be doing something much better at the moment. But it's my responsibility even though I can count on Luc for everything.

When the models come out they all look professional and meets up to my standards. All of them are dressed in bikinis of the same shade of mid brown. Their hair are in updos without a single hair out of place.

Well Abigail's an exception. Her bikini is the same color but much different from others. The fabric is almost translucent. Her hair is loose around her and a dry leaf or two sticks out in her hair.
She looks gorgeous as usual.

The Male models are only dressed in white long pants but it complements the female model's outfits perfectly.

The first segment is over before I know it. But the second is much harder. They take fifteen fucking minutes to make the two of the Male models climb a tree. And when everyone was seated on positioned in their respective poses Luc has a breakdown.

"No no! Somethings missing!" He stomps his foot on the damp ground.

I roll my eyes, Luc is the best photography director out there but a damn annoying one. But I keep my mouth shut most of the time because I know he always brings his A game and doesn't stop until everything is perfect.

"Everybody don't move an inch." He hisses. Everyone's stops moving and it's almost as if the park itself held its breath.

He scans the scene for any mistake. And my patience gets the best of me so I walk behind him and tap his shoulder.

"I thought I said-" he turns around to give me a piece of his mind but stops when he sees that it's me.

"Ash" he chuckles nervously.

"Look you can keep going but I'm gonna have to make a run." I tell him and notice Abigail watching me.

I put my arm around the man's shoulder and lead him away from the others.

"Don't you think that maybe Abigail's outfit is a little... I don't know... revealing maybe?" I say to him slowly.

Luc looks at me as if I said the joke of the year.