Chapter 10 | Part I

Abigail's pov

"Look everyone knows that I sleep around a lot
and it's not just you that I want to sleep with, I did want you but not anymore. I usually tell someone straightaway if I want to sleep with them and they normally want the same thing..." Ash says and my eyes widen at her honesty.

I don't know why but it disappoints me that she doesn't want to sleep with me anymore...

"And I'm sorry you're so disgusted with the idea of being with a girl," she scolds.

"I'm not,"

"You're not what?"

"I'm not disgusted with the idea of being with a girl and I would definitely sleep with you if it's under different circumstances," the words are spilled before I could stop them and Ash snaps her head to look at me. I realize what I've just said and I don't have to look in mirror to know what shade of red I am right now...

"I mean... I mean with a girl. I would sleep with a girl, not you..." I stutter and slowly avert my eyes to look at Ash, she is looking at the road but I know that she's trying her best not to burst out laughing.

"Go ahead and laugh," I say and wrap my arms on my chest. "I'm not going to laugh at you Abigail," she says while laughing. "You are laughing right now," I say, rolling my eyes.

I wait until she stops laughing. A few minutes go by without us talking and I stare at the road ahead.

"Look, it's just that it's been so long since- I mean it's been never since I've enjoyed the company of someone like I do yours and I could really use you as a friend," she says finally and now it's my turn to laugh, even though her words made my ego swell like crazy, it's always nice to hear that someone enjoys my company.

"What?" she asks as I try to stifle my laughs.

"Is this how people make friends now?" I ask. "You just tell them that you could use them as a friend. Wow!" I say clearly amused but not mad.

"Well, I'm afraid it's my way of making friends. And I'm so sorry Abigail, I know that you really badly wanted to sleep with me," she jokes and smiles slyly at me. The car stops at a red light.

I grin.

"Well you know Ash... There's this thing called friends with benefits..." I say in a sensual voice and she gulps.

"Wait... For real? You're down for that?" she whispers as if she can't believe what I just said, well nor could I...

"You wish!" I snap at her and laugh at the disappointment clearly evident on her face. A chuckle escapes her but she turns it to a cough.

"Now that we're friends with absolutely no benefits... Can you please come with me to pick my sister?" she pleads and I nod. I've got nothing better to do anyways.

The light turns green and Ash pulls forward.

"After you pick Della up she's probably going to be hungry," I say as I imagine what Della must look like, I'm sure she's as gorgeous as her sister.

"I can ask Monica to make a reservation at a restaurant," she says.

"Hmm, but like would she feel comfortable? Everybody's going to be staring at you and if the paparazzi comes there... Maybe order some food and eat at home? Tell Sarah to order food from one of those restaurants set the table," I say and Ash's eyes widen.

"You're telling me to take her to my house?" she asks.

"Duh, she's staying there... Is she?"

"I was going to get her a suite or something," she says.