Unfold The Page

He stood outside the venue against the car keeping his eyes struck to the Park's Mansion as if he wanted to blow the whole Empire On fire if the news didn't prove wrong. He could see through the corner of his eyes, listening to the footsteps approaching him as the person hed his hands in front of him bowing his head a bit.

Min joon :"He is not around. His cellphone was found near the couch. His car is here too" A cold sensation ran across the veins of his brain as he let the information sink deep down inside him taking each word carefully composing himself.

Taehyung :" Call Jimin" His phone started ringing once again but he ignored the vibrations till the cellphone of the person beside him started ringing.

Min joon :"It's her."

Taehyung :"Tell her I am coming to Meet her. Don't tell her about him." saying the words he started walking towards the Mansion once again entering the premises. Having seen the one particular person he was looking for. He gripped her wrist dragging her away till he spotted a room. Entering in he pushed her inside slamming the door shut behind him.

Mia :"What the hell" she closed her eyes trying to calm the sudden anger trying to take over her.His grip started tightening around her wrist as he stepped more and more closer towards her. Not bothering to hide the anger that was reddening his eyes.

Taehyung: "Where is Jungkook? If you think you are going to Play another game on me then drop it here and now." A tint of confusion reflected in the back of her eyes yet she kept her expressions stable not bothering by the fact his grip on her wrist almost broke her. She yanked her arm out of his grip in a harsh manner.

Mia :" It's you who is gone from the Brians. I would get nothing from your brother. I don't even care about You and your business anymore so it's better if you keep your distance from me." She maintained eye contact to let him know she was not backing up nor she was scared of him. She turned around and left the room as he let out a loud groan punching the wall till his knuckles started bleeding leaving few droplets on the wall.

*****

Taehyung :" I am trying okay he is not a kid he will return. Please try to calm down."

Minnie : " how do you expect me to calm down! He was on call with me. I heard his muffled scream for god sake check the cameras do something!!" She started yelling at this point losing her temper wanting her fiance back. Especially the fact how Taehyung was practically doing nothing and wasting his time here trying to comfort her. She was okay; she didn't need him. Jungkook was the one who needed him.

Taehyung :"Cmon Minnie What do you think of him? Not anyone can come and attack him like this. The party was full of mafia and guards. You think it is that easy to just hurt someone without being noticed?" He himself knew something was wrong. Jungkook just disappeared like this. He put his men to find him. Check every camera. Search everywhere. Get him from any where but here even by lying he just wanted the girl in front of him to calm down a bit knowing how much his brother love her.

Minnie : "I can't calm down." Her voice suddenly lowered down as she took a seat and started crying. " I am pregnant. I thought I would surprise him on our trip. Please bring him back Taehyung. Please." The news somehow left him in a surprise. He didn't know if he should be happy about it or not. The fact Jungkook himself was not here to hear the news left him dejected.He sighed, grabbing a glass of water and helping her drink it.

Taehyung :" Then you need to take care of yourself and your kid till Jungkook returns. He will be so happy to find it."

*****

Grandfather :"See that’s how you done your work.” A smirk plastered on his lips as he moved the barrel of the gun against his own temple as if it was a toy. The man standing in front of him looked down holding his arms together in front of him. The anger inside of him kept growing each second passing by. The insult and tauts he have to take was getting out his tolerance level but he had to take them to stay alive. After all he did wrong too.