Mystic Cards

Mia:" You have to, Dad is your business partner. Our problem is your problem.If something happens to him then your business is not safe either."As if it was the only thing he needed to convince himself that he is helping her for work and nothing else.Accepting to help her the two decided to meet up to discuss things further.

******

He stood against the car with his arms crossed looking at the small house in front of him where Mia went to meet her mother.This time without any problem or struggle since her father was not here anyways. Watching her coming out after 45 minutes which seemed like an eternity yet he waited patiently but guess she was not alone.A lady followed her with both of them holding hands. She looked much younger in age than her husband though.

As the elder lady reached Taehyung, a beautiful innocent smile took its place on her lips as her next move seemed to be kinda awkward for Taehyung taking him a back completely when she ran a hand of motherly love through his hair.

Mrs Park:" Thank you for taking care of Mia, Son.I Don't know who you are but I will be always grateful towards you for this act."He glanced at Mia once then looking back at the elder lady, something about her calling him son plus showering him with such respect and love sparked a bit of softness with in him. Without knowing what kind of a person he was she decided to be this nice towards him.

He wondered what kind of life normal people live. How come they act nice towards everyone.How come they easily thank or forgive people. Just how come they easily trust everyone. It all was something Taehyung would never be able to do knowing what kind of life he was living.

Taehyung:" You don't have to thank me, I am just doing my work." Surprisingly enough his voice was quite calm and soft instead of the always stern one.

Mia:" I am bringing her with me, She is not safe here. We have to keep her somewhere safe." A soft sigh escaped her mother's lips and Taehyung knew why they took that much time inside she must not be agreeing to this.Makes sense she is from a simple world she can never know what kind of dangerous life her daughter and husband were living.

He simply nodded and all of them settled in cars. He decided where he is going to keep her and assured she will be safe there at all costs.If he agreed he will help them then he was going to keep his commitment

at least this time he will, without trusting anyone.

*****

The next hour went by assuring Her mother's safety. Taehyung wanted to throw a fit at this point at Mia for wasting a whole hour over a fifteen minutes task and at some point he did too but nevertheless here they were after a whole hour.

Namjoon went with Mia while Taehyung kept Suga to himself.If MIa was dying to rescue her father then on the other hand Taehyung was also dying to lay his hands back on JImin at any cost. Both of them came to a point that they understood both works have to done at the same time.

As she went back to her mansion, she took Namjoon to their small command room that was with in her mansion. It had all the necessities Namjoon would ever need. She took a seat beside him as they both discussed their secret hide outs where her father might be .All the places she knew about Jason...or probably that she remembered. They were all pointed out in the maps. Namjoon was so fast to hack almost most of the places' security systems yet the rest of them were kinda complicated.

The time kept flying by and they both didn't realize when it was 3am at night. The cups of coffee on the table and a few empty on the floor. The two's eyes were still struck on the screens in front of them as their hands worked non stop. She walked to the centre on the big table and marked a few more places on the map spread over the table and let out a groan.