Uncertainty

She grabbed his hand that was wrapped around her neck and pushed it away harshly getting free from his grip. He looked back in her eyes.The two reflected the same emotions that were nothing but rage. Rage of betrayal, rage of trusting people.

Taehyung:" Learn and me?" This time his voice was not loud, it was calm but dangerously calm.

Taehyung :" Then what you did huh? Why are you here shouting at me? Didn't you trust me too that just broke. The main reason for your reaction or may I say that Jason is the main cause of it." Saying nothing she just stared in those eyes.Her own eyes reflected nothing.They were just blank as of herself.She didn't know to feel.Did she really trust Taehyung and leaned on him for support? She did right when he helped her to meet her mother.When he told her, he had brought Jason she believed it. Why? At this point she couldn't blame him anymore.

Taehyung:" I asked something, Miss Park Mia." He stepped closer to her while she was still pinned against the wall." and what would you do if you find out."She spat back yet in the same tone as him....calm yet angered. She was not afraid of him. She didn't want to be afraid of anyone anymore.She was tired of all this shit.

Mia:" Because I am not up for any help nor I will believe that shit."He was up so close to her that their bodies were almost touching, they felt each other's hot breath. The tension started rising in the once raged atmosphere.They didn't speak anything anymore instead let their bodies talk when he placed his lips on hers ever so gently but this was not needed at the moment. With in a moment the kiss started turning into a hot makeout session. His hands travelled down her legs picking them up , wrapping them around his torso.Her hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer ending the space between the two. He explored every corner of her mouth getting her out of breath but the pleasure was just too much for her to pull back.

This man had an effect on her,why was she so easy on giving herself to him. Why don't she just push him away knowing what his past is, knowing what his present is, knowing what kind of a man he really is. Not someone to be around really .That was another thing whatever was happening with in the empire yet no one from outside the world could tell if the empire was going through a complete mess from inside. It's boundaries stood as tall and powerful as before.

Moaning out she threw her head back against the wall when his kisses traveled down to her neck. Spotting something he failed to notice last time, since this time her clothes were different. Her shirt was a loose black tank top that gave him access to look under the shirt. She had more marks on her cleavage till where he could see before her skin was covered with a bra. Marks as if she was hit by a pipe, He knew the thing so clearly since he himself have went through it when he was getting trained to become a mafia plus he has tortured a lot of people with a pipe to easily recognize the mark.

She looked down when he was not doing anything anymore. She didn't know what he was looking at because from that angle she couldn't see his eyes.He looked up meeting her eyes looking at her for a moment not forgetting to answer her question." What If I am willing to help"

Mia:" I said Mr Kim, I won't believe that till you fulfil your last commitment and bring me Jason first. Otherwise we have no reason to talk or meet." Unwrapping her legs she got down, grabbing her jacket she put it over making herself look presentable before leaving the room.

*****

" You look like a psycho"The remark escaped his brother's lips who was sitting across him in the huge meeting room at the other end of the table. The only two present in the room. Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.