The Escape

As the two came back to reality they realized what they got themselves in to.The shitty hole from where there was no escape. Everything started collapsing making it hard for them to continue their run without getting hurt. The heavily shook of ground kept increasing as time passed by making them believe they were going to be sunk in the depths of water.

Suga:”Take the next Right QUICK, I have told others to reach the submarine-- Sir..Mia.. SI--”The voice cut off after the abruptions. Suga who was giving them directions to escape and reach the submarine. The area where the building was located, the mafia raised the signal security so no signal will escape or no outside signal will reach the place so no one will find out about this place. That served them a disadvantage. They might have broke into this place and hacked a few of the techs yet as the computer command room that was located in the ground floor of the building was destroyed completely by the water and so all the signals were cut off. They couldn’t stay in contact with anyone from outside

Taehyung:”Suga? Namjoon!? UGH FUCK IT” He growled out of frustration as the two stopped in the middle of the area for a moment.They surely remembered the way back but from where they came it was compeletly destroyed they needed to take the other path.

Work your stupid brains what was the map for!!

The whole place looked the same as if they were running in a maze. They could actually remember the map of the place but only if they knew at what part of the building they were, it would be no problem for them.

Taehyung:” WATCH OUT” As the two crossed another hallway with her a step ahead of him, The heavy counter almost fell over her before he grabbed her wrist pulling her back making her crash up to his chest. For the first time ever he saw fear in her eyes. Not even when she stood in front of her father, not when he saw her getting paralyzed in front of Jason. This was the first time he actually saw the true form of fear taking over her.

Mia:” We will escape right?” It was as if her voice betrayed her,coming out so low cracking a bit at the end. Was she afraid of death ? No he wouldn’t believe that. Giving her a firm nod he grabbed her wrist again running off the place making her silently follow him wherever he took. Regardless of the storm around them, her inside started becoming numb. The fear, it was taking the best of her. She had never admitted they were going to die even if they were drowning in water but it was the fear that was making her believe and think shitty things.

The necklace, she had to return it to her mother.

Taehyung :” For god Sake Come back to senses!! This was your track Show the Way!” WIth a harsh jerk she snapped back to reality finding herself on a spot she could remember. That’s it that was her route. The escape must be somewhere here. As she gave him a nod out of a slight panic state which he was not missing at all even in the condition they were in with death ready to engulf them into it’s sweetest sleep, he still made sure not to let it get him.

The skin contact broke as she pulled his wrist out of his arm running forward letting him follow her behind it was as if they were the only two left in the whole building. No signs of people around unless they were the dead bodies. Fuck only if they were in their senses and left the place when Yoongi Gave them the first warning they wouldn’t be in this state.

A massive blow made the building shook to its depth making them collide against the wall falling down right in front of them.Sudden loud footsteps muted the storm behind them as they looked up to see their team members followed by Namjoon running towards them to take them out. He felt his vision bourring for the moment, not able to recognize the people in front of him properly as his head hit severely against the wall while she held her arm which was bleeding by the point as their team members helped them run back to the escape right in the time. He had regained his clear vision too till them jumping down the submarine that flew away along the waves of the ocean watching behind them seeing water devouring the whole building in its deadly embrace.